September 9, 2018 WBTA - Dover to New York

Hi everyone,

Here are a couple of websites which have information about castles, stately homes and ancient sites in the UK:-
www.nationaltrust.org.uk
www.english-heritage.org.uk
www.cadw.gov.wales - for Wales only
www.nts.org.uk - for Scotland only

The above organisations all do a varied programme of events throughout the year. They are usually published early in the year, but a look at this year's programme on the websites will give you an idea what to expect - everything from open air concerts and plays, Tudor entertainment and my personal favourite, Mediaeval tournaments.

There are also numerous privately owned properties, too many to list here, but if you know of any which interest you, let me know and I will see what I can find out.

The Royal Horticultural society have 4 fantastic gardens throughout the country - www.rhs.org.uk

Many of our Premier League Football Clubs(Soccer to our American friends) have stadium tours. Just put the club name in a search engine and you will be able to get the details.

I will post some more suggestions in a few weeks. xx
:jester::charac2::flower1:

Thank You, I appreciate all the information you provide and am looking forward to getting back to Dublin.

Booked opening day while onboard the Magic EBTA in May. So excited to do the back to back with the Sept 2nd British Isles. Nancy and Rod from Cape Elizabeth, ME

So...we will have a further 3 ships to choose from in the future. Let's play name that ship. My guesses include Disney Charm/ed, Disney Enchanted, Disney Illumination/s, Disney Fairytale, and one probably only UK members will understand - DisneyMcDisneyFace!! let's see your guesses. xx

So, my boyfriend's parents might come along! If they do, they will be inviting along my boyfriend's brother and his wife. This comes after His parents JUST got back from an Alaskan cruise on Princess. lol I guess I got them excited!
Fingers crossed that they can! They are still muddling finances so the fingers need to nice and crossed! Lol

So...we will have a further 3 ships to choose from in the future. Let's play name that ship. My guesses include Disney Charm/ed, Disney Enchanted, Disney Illumination/s, Disney Fairytale, and one probably only UK members will understand - DisneyMcDisneyFace!! let's see your guesses. xx

There you go, insulting us colonists again :tongue:

We're booked on this Cruise for our Honeymoon!!

After going to Disney World earlier this year we couldn't decide what to do for our Honeymoon, it was almost California and then found this cruise! We set sail the day after the wedding so if you see us wandering around with Disney happily ever after buttons feel free to say hello!!

No insult meant, I just didn't realise how famous Boaty had become. I'm upset you think I was being nasty.

Elaine, I said the same thing in that other place we talk about the cruise. Didn't you catch my laughing Emoji?

Anybody have any ideas what kind of weather to expect when crossing over from Ireland to Canada? Warm enough to sunbathe etc?

It will also be a retirement trip for my husband.

Tell him congratulations, we'll have plenty to celebrate. My husband retired last February, I have to admit I've been pretty spoiled since then, he's been cooking dinner most nights before I get home from work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!