September Atlanta, GA meet feeler -- who can come?

I may be able to make it. The 6 Flags area is about 3 hours from here, so we'd probably try to go camping and make a weekend out of it. I won't know for sure until it's closer to the date. It depends on if DH can take off early from work.

So y'all want to meet close to Six Flags? Maybe in Douglasville? Do we want a restaurant, a movie, shopping, or other activity? There's a Dave and Buster's in Marietta.

Someone else suggested Dave and Busters, so it must be good. I have a car, so I can get around Atlanta pretty easily.

I'll be with the Florida Coaster Club at Six Flags Over Georgia on 9/14 and at Wild Adventures at 9/15. Who wants to come along? :)

:bounce: Me Me Me.......I wanna come! :bounce:
NOT! :rolleyes: ;)

I am from Ga but it is South GA.I am closer to Wild Adventures. I will have to check Dh's work schedule to see if he is off that weekend.There are a couple of people that also live in S. GA. Will have to try to remember who.

I vote for Dave & Busters too- fun place!

I guess I should clarify that it's not that I don't WANT to come...it's more that I'm afraid to come. :o I'm a Coaster Chicken....just ask Barry. ;) :p

Come on Tia, you will have a lot of fun! We need a bag holder too. :)

Actually, Wild Adventures has some gentiler rides and lots of animal exhibits.

Well, if you want to get drunk, we can make you ride the Skycoaster. :)

Aargh! This will be the second one I'll have to miss. As you can see from my countdown calendar - I'll be in Las Vegas for our 20th wedding anniversary that weekend!

I'm in S. GA, Jenn. But I went to the first Atlanta meet and had a blast - it's well worth the trip if you can go. Hope you guys have fun!

Okay, I'll bite!

I would LOVE to hang out with you crazy folk! My schedule has been crazy lately but this sounds like a winner!

Barry, I'll let you know and you can bring my digital camera cover!! Yes, it was mine!

I think I can make it. Sounds like a lot of fun.

I'm going to be on a Disney cruise on those dates, Barry, I won't be able to make it to your meet. I'm glad I get to cruise and sad that I can't make it to your meet

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter