September "New Beginnings" Exercise Thread

Another day on the go go go! I never realized how few trees there are in the parks until this trip! HS at least has shadows from the buildings. SDD was lots of fun, too.
So, on our last day of the month, I managed another 75 minutes of walking, giving me a total of 835 for September. If September had 31 days, I’d have made my goal !

Managed to get my last 10 walking minutes in yesterday, to bring me to 600 and Got There Green.

Congrats to BonnieF for reaching Rolling Along Red in the Florida heat, :rainbow:

and to sophy1996 and TwilightSparkle for hitting Got There Green!! :rainbow:

Since we never heard from Daddys Princess, I'm assuming she changed her mind and am adjusting the team goal to 6,350 -
which means we made it to Got There Green as a team as well. :cheer2: :cool1: :cheer2:

I'll keep the books open for another couple of days and check back for any last minute numbers from yesterday before reporting the final percentage...but for now, it's 6,403/6,350, or 101%.

Thanks, everyone, for all your hard work, and Happy October!!

Congrats to piglet1979 on reaching Got There Green!! :rainbow:

And that brings the final team total to 6,613 minutes and 104%!!

:cheer2: :cheer2: Great work, everyone!! :cheer2: :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!