Setting up a blog/trip report?

kristilew

DIS Veteran
So, what's everyone's favorite way to do trip reports? I've seen that I can set up a blog through google at blogspot. Are there other places I should consider? Or just do one on the boards?

I'm such a newbie!:rotfl:

I used blogger and thought it was great. i was able to modify the template and publish directly to my website to make it seamless and I was also able to set it up so I could publish my emailing blogger.com and could even post photos from the phone in real time by emailing them to that address.

the only pain I found was that you can't change the sort from oldest -> newest. there are a couple of DHTML hacks out there that supposedly do this for you but I haven't had luck yet

I agree - Blogger works well no matter whether you're reporting day-by-day or waiting until you're back home. I, too, really like the fact you can publish new posts just by sending an email to your blog.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter