Thirteenth Official Disboards Meet in Kansas City! *INFO COMING SOON*

Reminder: Our Fourth Disboards Meet in Kansas City is this Saturday, October 28th, at Jose Peppers (Legends location). The meet is scheduled for 6 p.m.

Let me know if you are able to make it with a total number of people in your party. :)

Our fourth Disboards Meet in Kansas City is tonight! I can't wait to see everyone! Please let me know if you are able to make it!

Requesting Info For Our Fifth Disboards Meet in Kansas City!

We are thinking of seeing Coco later in November or early December. We would most likely meet at a movie theater to see a movie then grab something to eat after the movie. Please reply to the thread or private message me if you are interested in seeing the movie with some Disney fans by posting one or more of the following dates:

- Seeing Coco + dinner on November 25th.
- Seeing Coco + dinner on November 26th.
- Seeing Coco + dinner on December 9th.
- Any of these dates will work for me.
- None of these dates will work for me.

It also doesn't have to be a weekend. Let me know if a weekday would work as well.

Last edited:

Any of the dates works for Aaron and I :)

I did have a question Zach-The original dates of December 2nd or 3rd were a Saturday and Sunday. The new dates for December are the 8th and the 9th which is Friday and Saturday. Did you mean to do that or did you mean to have it the 9th and 10th (Saturday and Sunday)?

Any of the dates works for Aaron and I :)

I did have a question Zach-The original dates of December 2nd or 3rd were a Saturday and Sunday. The new dates for December are the 8th and the 9th which is Friday and Saturday. Did you mean to do that or did you mean to have it the 9th and 10th (Saturday and Sunday)?
Meant to do that. I’m already busy on the 10th. I might be busy on the 8th or 9th as we’ll, because those are the only days I can see Les Miserables at the Music Center. I want to decide a date quickly so I can get a ticket lol.

Meant to do that. I’m already busy on the 10th. I might be busy on the 8th or 9th as we’ll, because those are the only days I can see Les Miserables at the Music Center. I want to decide a date quickly so I can get a ticket lol.
Okay cool :D

Was just checking so I could put all those dates in my calendar as things come up until we decide on an actual date.

So, I officially bought tickets to see Les Miserables on Friday, December 8th. So, if we do that day, it will have to be in the late morning/afternoon.

I'm really happy that I'm knocking something off my bucket list. That is seeing a professional production of Les Miserables! :yay::dogdance::cool1:

So, I officially bought tickets to see Les Miserables on Friday, December 8th. So, if we do that day, it will have to be in the late morning/afternoon.

I'm really happy that I'm knocking something off my bucket list. That is seeing a professional production of Les Miserables! :yay::dogdance::cool1:
That will be a fantastic show!

I do have a question- I know many of us probably can't make a late morning/afternoon on a Friday so we should probably take that date off of the list of options.

That will be a fantastic show!

I do have a question- I know many of us probably can't make a late morning/afternoon on a Friday so we should probably take that date off of the list of options.
Thanks for letting me know. I will take that off the list since I also forgot to consider myself coming back really late from CA the night before. I'm going to be a little tired...lol.

I really can't wait!!! I love broadway shows so much and Les Miserables is one of my favorites outside of the Disney realm.

I am game to see CoCo and go to dinner, but I would need to do it over my Christmas break from school. I will be at Disney December 15-24 and I'll have December 25-January 3 Open.
Even though this is a Disney Pixar film, it's always a risk to wait to see a movie until a month after it is released. I am sure it will be out, but I am going to be really busy during that time. I am actually busy every weekend of December to the point I had to really fit this in, but I can't wait to see everyone. With the dates you have available, it won't work for me between Christmas, as well as traveling to WDW a couple days later to spend NYE there.

I understand that is a busy time of the school year with finals and other projects going on. Hopefully you will be able to make it to this meet, or I look forward to meeting you at an upcoming meet! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!