~~~~ Sew, help me... A bittersweet "Epic Girls Trip"... January 2018! ~~~~ UPDATE 1/7!!~~

I love both of the coats, and i think you’re brave for having a white coat — with my luck, I’d spill coffee on it the first time I wore it! After three winters in DC, I’m coming to terms with the fact that I need a more versatile winter coat; I have several cute ones, but none that are the perfect everyday coat — and I don’t need one that is as intense as yours! I have a LL Bean Barn Jacket on my Christmas list that I hope fits the bill.

Also, I don’t think I commented earlier, but I love the new bag and ears (I’m just not someone that can pull off ears), and your Christmas decorations. So fun and festive!

I think the black jacket is more slimming, but it does look a little long. I also would never buy white because I would have to be washing it all the time, but that's just me. I only have 1 winter jacket that I rarely wear and a longer nice coat. For most of the winter I wear a fall coat unless I'm going to be outside a lot. I just don't like being too warm and find a fall windbreaker works for me unless it's below 0. I think I would just pick one and I really liked the one you tried on at the outlet. It was a good length and color and it fit you really well.

Love your new bag. I think the colors are so vibrant.

Looks like you had a nice weekend with your brother. Safe driving today when you take him home.

I like the black one better but I'd never buy a white jacket. I wouldn't make it out the front door without getting it dirty.
It sounds like you're having a great visit with your brother. He looks like he's enjoying his birthday.
The toy story bag turned out really nice. It's one of my favorites.
Yesterday I did my last 5k of the year. It was a Christmas themed one. We met at the local brewery that was sponsering it. The weather was a little cool but nice. I don't know how I did as the results having been posted yet.
I did get a tree. I used my extra discount and my savings catcher dollars. It ended up costing me nothing. I did pay for $45 dollars for the rest of the stuff I bought. It is up but no decorated yet. I'll do that today.
Have a safe trip taking you brother home.
Liz

It sounds like you really want to return the down jacket from earlier this fall and exchange the black new coat in petite length and keep the white jacket. If this is what you really want I would say go for it.
Personally I would never have a white jacket because all the dirt will show on it really fast and it would have to be washed often. But since you are used to this, it's probably not an issue for you.

Happy Birthday to your brother. Sounds like you all had a great time together this weekend. Sounds like the "cheese crust pizza" V made for you was a hit and that you will have it again in the future :)

I'm still working with getting all my stuff from the old computer to the new computer. I think I've managed to get everything I really want to save over to my new computer, but I won't know for shore until later tonight when the computer is done getting everything transferred. Crossing my fingers this will work.

I really like the white. But I could never keep it clean .

If you have any sites on the IF I would love to have some good ones. I have non-alcoholic fatty liver disease with splenomeagly (enlarged spleen) so I have to change my eating lifestyle. I’m a nurse and I see all to well what end stage liver liver looks like so I have to do this. I just don’t know what route to go. Most sites I read say to do KETO.

I love the toy story bag. You could fund a few trips if you sold your bags lol. I’d be on if the first in line. I have a slight purse obsession.

We don’t have credit charges. We pay cash for everything but our budgeting sucks and I have to get it figured it soon. It’s so frustrating.

I love your Toy Story ensemble. I think it is one of your best ones.

I have an Eddie Bauer parka like your black one, except in silver. It is nice and warm for such a lightweight coat. I have to walk from the train to my office in downtown Chicago, about a 13 minute walk, and I wear this coat when it gets below freezing. I also have a shorter coat (not Eddie Bauer) that is great for when I'm home for the weekends and driving to stores, spending very little time outside. It seems like I need a lot of different weights and lengths of coats for my commute to work.

Thank you - I just love Toy Story anyways, it pulls at my heart strings - all 3 movies, I always feel like it's a theme I want to have in my collection. ::yes:: And then the plaid, and the red handkerchief, and the rope, and the cow print... I just love all of them together. LOL It's a fun theme to work with. ::yes::

This is so good to know... Quite honestly - I really want both coats in black... The medium came up on the website this morning in petite black - so maybe there is hope for the large to come back in stock too? I honestly feel like I would use both coats quite a lot - probably the shorter one a bit more, and the long one would keep me warm enough on the super cold days, but sigh - it's so hard to decide. LOL Who would have ever thought a person could put so much thought into a winter coat? LOL I guess those of us who freeze on a regular basis know that it's like - and prefer to avoid it. LOL :scratchin

I love both of the coats, and i think you’re brave for having a white coat — with my luck, I’d spill coffee on it the first time I wore it! After three winters in DC, I’m coming to terms with the fact that I need a more versatile winter coat; I have several cute ones, but none that are the perfect everyday coat — and I don’t need one that is as intense as yours! I have a LL Bean Barn Jacket on my Christmas list that I hope fits the bill.

Also, I don’t think I commented earlier, but I love the new bag and ears (I’m just not someone that can pull off ears), and your Christmas decorations. So fun and festive!

So many people have said that, LOL... I've had my current white coat for 5 years now... Sure, I've spilled coffee on it many times - I just come home, plop it in the washer and I am good to go again in a few hours... The hardest part for me - is around the neck, when I am wearing make-up and it rubs off... I honestly don't wear a lot of foundation - but I might as well apply it directly to the coat. LOL

I love LLBean too - I looked at several of their coats as well... My current one is a Lands End, and I love that one as well - but they discontinued that style years ago. I hope your LLBean coat is gifted for Christmas and it's just what you need. :lovestruc

Thank you! I am so excited to have a few new sets for this trip - considering, when I was first planning my bags and outfits - I had no intention of making anything new for myself... and here I am, 5 new sets later. :lmao: It's part of the fun of trip planning for me. ::yes::

I think the black jacket is more slimming, but it does look a little long. I also would never buy white because I would have to be washing it all the time, but that's just me. I only have 1 winter jacket that I rarely wear and a longer nice coat. For most of the winter I wear a fall coat unless I'm going to be outside a lot. I just don't like being too warm and find a fall windbreaker works for me unless it's below 0. I think I would just pick one and I really liked the one you tried on at the outlet. It was a good length and color and it fit you really well.

Love your new bag. I think the colors are so vibrant.

Looks like you had a nice weekend with your brother. Safe driving today when you take him home.

That's what we all think too... I did hop on to the EB website this morning, and they did get the medium petite back in black, so I am going to try to cross my fingers that the large will come back too... I honestly think I will end up with both coats in black, and if I really like the short one - next year I may splurge and get it in white too. ::yes:: We'll see. :scratchin

I knew I'd regret not getting the one at the outlet. LOL I did like that coat a lot - they had hundreds there on black friday when we were there, then when we went back (when I took the picture) last week - they had only that ONE left... So, I really doubt it's even still there. ::yes::

I have gotten a lot of use out of my fall jacket this year - we've had several months of very fall-like weather. ::yes::

Thank you - I love working with the Toy Story theme!

Thank you - it was a very nice weekend. :) All traveling went well. :)

I like the black one better but I'd never buy a white jacket. I wouldn't make it out the front door without getting it dirty.
It sounds like you're having a great visit with your brother. He looks like he's enjoying his birthday.
The toy story bag turned out really nice. It's one of my favorites.
Yesterday I did my last 5k of the year. It was a Christmas themed one. We met at the local brewery that was sponsering it. The weather was a little cool but nice. I don't know how I did as the results having been posted yet.
I did get a tree. I used my extra discount and my savings catcher dollars. It ended up costing me nothing. I did pay for $45 dollars for the rest of the stuff I bought. It is up but no decorated yet. I'll do that today.
Have a safe trip taking you brother home.
Liz

You guys are so funny... I didn't realize so many people didn't like white jackets. LOL To be honest - I never liked them either, until Allison had her North Face down jacket - and it was so cute on her - and also very easy to care for... That's when I got mine 5 years ago - and I've honestly loved it. :)

I love having my brother here - and I love that I am able to connect Dad and Jonathan... I wish I had the energy to do it more often - it's not the caring for him that takes it out of me - it's all the driving. ::yes::

Yay!!! Congratulations!!!

That is awesome too!!! What a great deal you got! :woohoo: Costing nothing - can't get better than that!

Thank you - I hope you had a nice weekend too!

It sounds like you really want to return the down jacket from earlier this fall and exchange the black new coat in petite length and keep the white jacket. If this is what you really want I would say go for it.
Personally I would never have a white jacket because all the dirt will show on it really fast and it would have to be washed often. But since you are used to this, it's probably not an issue for you.

Happy Birthday to your brother. Sounds like you all had a great time together this weekend. Sounds like the "cheese crust pizza" V made for you was a hit and that you will have it again in the future

I'm still working with getting all my stuff from the old computer to the new computer. I think I've managed to get everything I really want to save over to my new computer, but I won't know for shore until later tonight when the computer is done getting everything transferred. Crossing my fingers this will work.

I think I am going to end up exchanging the white jacket for black... The black jacket for a petite black... So then I will have 2 black coats. Then, next year, if I still want a white one - I'll order this white one again... We'll see. That would be 3 jackets - but if I get as much use out of the shorter one as I think I will - it could be good to have it in two basic colors? We'll see.

Thank you - We had a very nice weekend together. :)

It sounds like you are making good progress with your computer - I hope it's all up and running by now. :)

I really like the white. But I could never keep it clean .

If you have any sites on the IF I would love to have some good ones. I have non-alcoholic fatty liver disease with splenomeagly (enlarged spleen) so I have to change my eating lifestyle. I’m a nurse and I see all to well what end stage liver liver looks like so I have to do this. I just don’t know what route to go. Most sites I read say to do KETO.

I love the toy story bag. You could fund a few trips if you sold your bags lol. I’d be on if the first in line. I have a slight purse obsession.

We don’t have credit charges. We pay cash for everything but our budgeting sucks and I have to get it figured it soon. It’s so frustrating.

Hehehe... That is what everyone said. LOL I haven't had a problem with my other white one so far... Just a bit of Spray n' Wash and into the washer it goes - two hours later, it's washed and dried and good as new. ::yes::

I initially found information on IF through www.leangains.com - it gives a nice basic synopsis on how to do it and some of the benefits. I also belong to a private IF group on FB - though they are pretty strict and sometimes harsh... I lurk there and don't post - but some of their info is motivating. It's not necessary to do keto while doing IF... I know that keto is the "thing" right now. Though it is EASIEST to do low carb (ie: be a fat burner), because then the hunger isn't there. I personally don't recommend keto - just because (like WW and other programs) - people will eat and concoct anything just because it's "keto" - it can be loaded with crap and non-food items, and I personally cannot go along with that. I do (mostly) low carb Paleo - which is basically "keto" - using real foods. I cannot imagine trying to do IF as a carb burner - as when using carbs for fuel, a person is ALWAYS hungry - which is part of the reason our society is at the place it's at - 90% of our population is burning carbs as fuel - so they are always hungry... ::yes:: Let me know if you have any other questions - I can try to help. :)

As for budget... Do you have Microsoft Office? I have a blank Excel document of our personal budget that I'd be happy to pass along to you, if you'd like? Otherwise - I highly recommend Dave Ramsey's (free) budgeting app called Every Dollar - so many people use it and love it. We follow a zero based budget - so every month, we have zero dollars left... It's not how it sounds though - we don't *really* have zero dollars left... It's just that every dollar is given a job - so we have $$ left, but it's designated for specific purposes... Like currently - mattress, car repairs, home repairs, savings... things like that. :) We have truly turned our finances around this year by paying for everything with cash and sticking to our budget. It has been amazing! :lovestruc

Being an adult is so hard - no one teaches you how to budget, they just throw you out into the world and expect you to know. I am so glad that I taught my girls how to budget - whether they do it or not is up to them, but at least they know. ::yes::

:)

*************************************************************************************************************

Just a quick check in today... My plate is so full this week, I honestly doubt I'll be back here before the weekend. Apologies in advance. :)

We had a great day with my brother yesterday... One of our local bars was having their Christmas brunch with Santa and "sleigh" rides... Jonathan was so excited because the sleigh came past our house several times - and he was in his glory! It's difficult to see in the photo - but the horses had Elf hats on, it was so cute!

1634A406-5A08-4591-B3B8-1223BCCA2AB3.jpg

We picked up Dad and went out for lunch... As usual, I didn't eat - they like to go to Burger King and I don't eat there. ::yes:: So, I just hang out.

And then Allison and I brought Jonathan back.

I worked upstairs until bed time - hoping to get caught up to no avail. :( It's going to be a tough week for me, it will be OK, but it will be a lot of long hours.

I have to go to Dad's this morning - we have a conference call to do for Jonathan, then Dad has a dentist appointment... I've already warned him that this may be my only trip to town this week, my schedule is that crazy! :eek: I've consoled him with Christmas shopping next week though - so hopefully that tides him over. I might even venture out and take him to the mall with his wheelchair? :scratchin

That's all for me today - I've gotta work out and get ready... I still hope to put in a full day of work after I get home from Dad's today. ::yes::

Have a great week all, if I don't make it back here... And I WILL get the rest of my daily plans posted asap!!! Prayers and pixie dust to all!

D~

I typically just read all of your trip reports, but since I own one of the coats you are debating about I decided to chime in :thumbsup2.

I have the long parka from Eddie Bauer. I bought it last year at the 50% off sale. I own it in a silvery grey. I live in Kansas, so not as cold as climate as you. I love that coat. I'm a preschool teacher, and I don't know how I survived recess duty without it. I'm a bit taller than you 5'6". I like that it covers my butt and the bottom zipper is so useful.

I love the toy story set :love:

Sending you hugs about with your Grandma

I try hard to focus on what I do have and making the holiday extra special for those around me - that helps a lot too. Sending you lots of hugs my friend. :hug:

Thanks, D! It means so much. I am trying to do the same--focus on all the things we loved doing when she was with us and helping Jimmy to remember!!

Wahoo!!! I saw your picture this morning and it made my day too!!! That bag never looked that good on me - you rock it my friend! Enjoy!!!! :lovestruc

It makes me SO happy :) I think you had this set in the first of your TRs I had ever read!!

And I finished my next bag set for our trip... Toy Story!!! I just love this theme and these fabrics - I used all of the same fabrics from my original TS set that I've been hoarding for myself - but I used royal blue instead of aqua. ::yes::

I absolutely love the new set!! The little rope trim and leather details on the ears are just perfection!!

How great that you had a great day with your brother yesterday.

I hope you get a lot done in your sewing room this week :hug:

Maybe V and / or Allison can visit your dad this week since you can't. Just a thought :)

My brother finally got a Christmas wish list together. So today I went to town and got him a Christmas gift.
I'm almost never down town because it's really horrible to go by wheelchair there and it's difficult to find parking. Today was no exception. Luckily I had Ulf with me. We didn't find any parking space near the store I needed to visit to get the present for my brother. So we had to park 328 feet away and take my manual wheelchair. It went OK, and I got what I needed from the store.

When I got home I continued to work on getting my new computer as I want it. After 6 hours today in addition to all the hours I spent on it during the weekend, I think I have got all the programs I want on it.

OK - I have a few minutes this morning - so I am going to try to do an actual TRIP UPDATE! :woohoo:

Next on our list is Epcot!!!

20140825_155221.jpg

wd023wdw2014237113153842_7045572279_18.jpeg

I planned this day, so we'd be well rested to spend the entire day in the park... Whether we actually do that or not will remain to be seen. Goals.

We will be up early - except for V, of course... We will have to take the SoG bus from the resort to the TTC, then hop the Epcot monorail to arrive before park opening.

I am planning to wear my red/black Mickey/Pluto set on this day... I was going to wear this one in MK - but then I realized that I've already worn it in MK on the last trip - so I'd like something different this time. I am not sure which outfit I am wearing with it? I have several options depending on weather... Likely basics though... Jeans/capris, 3/4 sleeve shirt or long sleeve, my fall jacket if necessary... Real basic and hopefully weather appropriate. :scratchin

C62A1743-2870-4AF2-A565-9704E8D1ED39.jpg

It is my plan to hit Soarin' first - possibly with FPs? :scratchin And while we are there we may hit LWTL too...

20140825_102034.jpg

20140825_102458.jpg

20140825_111045.jpg

From here, we will likely just hang out and try to take it easy this morning... The girls can ride whatever rides they are interested in doing... This is typically where they do MS. Eventually making our way over to Test Track - where we will determine if the standby line is too long to wait in, or if we will just ride single rider? :scratchin

20160120_111847.jpg

By this time W/S should be close to opening - so we will start with Mexico and make our way around... Possibly doing a little snacking and stopping for some school bread on our way through Norway...

20160120_114603.jpg

We have lunch reservations at Via Napoli... Thanks to Suzi - this is now a must do for all of us. ::yes:: I only have us budgeted for one large cheese pizza - but I figure we will be snacking our way around w/s anyways, we shouldn't be starving at this point - and if we are, there is always dessert - either some gillato (as the girls greatly miss this from their time in Italy).

20161016_122124.jpg

20161016_122106.jpg

20161016_124540.jpg

Or we can stop off in France for our beloved Napoleon if we are still hungry too. ::yes::

20161016_114218.jpg

Of course - we will have to stop in Canada for V's traditional picture in front of Victoria's Garden...

20161016_111228.jpg

I also really love doing Under the Sea with Nemo and Friends... So we will try to fit this in at some point in the day too...

IMG_20161016_092431.jpg

It is likely we will head out of the park at this point to take a break... Depending on the time of day and our ambition level. Or we may stay? We will see. I don't typically plan our evenings, as we tend to go back to the resort to rest and from there decide if we want to hop to another park or if we want to go back to the same one. I still would love to see Illuminations again - we haven't seen it since 2008, and it sure would be nice to try once again. ::yes::

20161016_201253.jpg

Your plans for Epcot sound great! You may find that in January you may not need a break as much as you do during hotter months when the heat saps you.

I should make an effort to see Illuminations again sometime. It's been years and of course there are rumors of it changing. I'm just not a big fan of the show and haven't made the effort lately.

Epcot's my favorite park. You plans for the day sound great. I really like that bag. It's got some of my favorite color combos.
When I was talking about white jackets it was personal experience. My heavy winter jacket has white sleeves. There is grease on one of them and nothing will get it out. I'll be wearing it grease stain and all when it gets colder.
I finished 3rd in my age group. the top 2 were runners. I should have gotten an award but we were too busy eating and missed it. Hopefully they'll contact me.
Have a good day.
Liz

Sounds like a lovely morning at Epcot!! Just the right pace. I'm sure in January you won't have the big crowds to work around, so I think that leaves you some freedom to go with the flow.

I'm noticing a trend here!! I also haven't seen Illuminations in forever....way back in 2004 is actually the last time I saw any of it, and even that trip we didn't stay because it started to pour!! Maybe this time we'll get a glimpse of it, but we probably won't stake out a spot to actually wait for it.

I'm reading along this morning and I can't help but wish I was there again. How does Disney get me coming back? Sounds like you have a good day planned, oh Via Napoli, I didn't make it there this past trip, I guess there is always next time.

Random comments, LOL -

I love white coats/jackets! I had one years ago and it was just as you said, pop it in the washer/dryer and it was ready to wear and spiffy looking. I think the black coat is very becoming, and even though they are supposed to be the same, it certainly looks like the coat has a more feminine cut to it. I love both in both colors. :teeth:

Your bags & ears are so awesome. I've run out of superlatives to describe them. Do your girls know about the rose gold ears????

Today was our fastpass day! We got Flight of Passage and Rivers of Light for our AK day, so I'm pretty pleased. I guess we'll do standby for Na'vi and EE. It's kind of a bummer because since I used one of our 3 on ROL, which is at the end of the day, we'll have to go standby for everything else. I think our 3rd one is for the safari? :scratchin I need to read up on whether a FP is really needed for ROL in February.

I also got FEA for our arrival day, because we've never seen it and we're eating supper in Epcot. We are going without the dining plan this time. Pricing it out, I can't say we will get our money's worth - it's around $1000 for just the 2 of us for 7 nights. :eek: :faint: So we have the Chip & Dale meal in the Land - delish - and Boma breakfast - delish - Via Napoli, because we've heard it's delish - and Kona Cafe for our departure breakfast - delish. Other than that, we're not sure! I know my daughter wants to explore DTD (whatever the new name is!) with all the new restaurants and that will be easier since we're staying at POR.

I forgot to bring my dressing recipe to work today, but I will be glad to share.

Sounds like a great plan for Epcot. Epcot is my one of my favorite parks. My other Favorite is Animal Kingdom.

Today I managed to be done with all the Christmas presents I have to buy and that I managed without going outside today. The only gifts I have left is food gifts that I'm going to make.
It has snowed all day and we got 12.6 inch of snow during the night and they say more snow is comeing today and tomorrow.

FYI...I just saw on the SOG FORUM here that they are now allowing for FP+ reservations SIXTY days in advance. You may want to look into that NOW if you haven't already.

Hey Dorine! Love both the coats, but your shorter length is really making me want one. Here in Texas I wear a coat just a bit, more than others because I am cold natured. I bought a parka length a few years ago for our Alaska cruises, and I really don't like where it sits. Both coats look so good on you; I love both!!!

I can't wait to see everything that is coming out of your sewing room. Lots of magic happening in there. I hope Allison or Victoria can pop in on your Dad this week. You have been doing a lot of driving lately! Your brother looks so happy with his birthday and visit with all of you. That is so sweet about being the protective older sister.

Glad your Dad's card found its way. I love to make a bright spot every now and then in his mailbox. I am always praying for him, and for you as his caregiver. I know it's a lot, been there and done that!! He truly looks so happy.

Love Epcot, I think it's my favorite park. Your day sounds like so much fun. I cannot leave the park without seeing Illuminations!!!!

You are such a dear friend to me Dorine. Always sending love, and know prayers are lifted every day for you.

Im here....sorry....it's been an absolutely crazy few days. As for the coats - I love them both and see very specific uses for each, so I like your idea of keeping two and exchanging the black one for a petite in white. Very cute coats, and I think the quilting lines are very flattering, too. I have three winter coats (actually had another one but it was a huge, thick, heavy knee length coat I bought last year to wear because of my time standing outside at the bus stop for work, so I gave that to Brie for this year) -- I have a very long wool dress coat (I am usually dressed up for work), a hip length wool coat for work, and then a Columbia two part jacket with a zip-out liner and wind/waterproof shell that hits around hip length. Each has a specific use -- so I'm an advocate of coats either being all purpose, or having coats for each specific need. You live in a very cold place -- like you said, a good coat is a necessity and not a luxury!

Mark and I are going to talk to his Mom about using her "office" (she calls it her "room") for Brie while she's here for Christmas. Either that, or we'll give Brie our room and we'll use MIL's "room" just at night for sleeping. The sofa sleeper isn't the most comfortable thing in the room, but Brie needs to feel like she has a place of her own for the long time she'll be with us. I think MIL will agree. She's such a creature of habit that I know giving up her "room" (she does spend time in there during the day on the computer) will be a bit hard for her, but I think she can manage. She loves having Brie at the house, and I think she just hasn't even considered the fact that Brie sleeping on the couch or else in the bed with me (and Mark sleeping on the couch) is not ideal. She's just not used to having people live in the house with her, I think.

I'm so glad you had a nice weekend with your brother. It sounds like it was wonderful. What is a "cheese crust pizza"?

Your Epcot plans sounds so fun. I love spending time at Epcot. It really is my favorite park, and I never feel like I get enough time there.

Andrew had his first optometry school interview last Friday in Texas -- and was notified yesterday that he was accepted! YEA! It is his #2 school -- they're really hoping he gets into the school in Arizona as it's closer to both us and his family, but that interview isn't until January. But at least we know he has a spot for school next year. It makes me sad to think of them moving next summer, but it can't be avoided.

The girls and I spent Saturday morning at the "Festival of Trees," a fundraiser for the local children's hospital. Given your love of Christmas decor, you would have loved it. There were so many GORGEOUS trees and beautiful Christmas décor. The trees (and quilts, and wreaths, and other items) are all sold for charity -- many of them were professionally decorated, I'm sure, and were absolutely gorgeous. After that we took my MIL and Mark to a Christkindlmarket (German outdoor Christmas market) to see how authentic it was, but it was so incredibly crowded that we left rather quickly. I was the only one who enjoyed it -- but I'm not exaggerating when I say the crowds were like Main Street at MK after the fireworks are over! It was crazy. On Sunday Alyssa and Andrew came back, and Brie came back with two of her lacrosse teammates, for Sunday dinner (I love cooking traditional Sunday dinner for my family) and then we went to a Christmas devotional in the evening. It was a lovely way to kick off the season. I'm trying hard to focus on being with family and not on what I'm missing this season (my family, my own home, my own traditions, etc.).

We met with our builder last night...unfortunately, to get the price down to where we want it to be, I probably have to give up the extra square footage in the main living space as well as the things I want in the kitchen. So Mark and I need to sit down and have a serious talk about it. I'm already feeling anxiety about it. Add to that that I slipped back into very bad stress spending habits....and, well, my anxiety is pretty high right now. I've gone overboard for Christmas, and I have got to get things under control. I had been doing so well.... Anyway, I'm starting to wonder if perhaps we should just move into a small townhouse (although I desperately don't want to, having lived in one for the last five years and hated having neighbors literally touching each side of me and not having a good yard for the dogs) with a much smaller payment and focus on debt for the next few years, vs a house that's definitely more what we want, more comfortable, with space for the dogs, that would be a good investment (Mark and Andrew can finish the basement which will add *significantly* to the value of the house when we decide to sell it). The builder will let us do sweat equity, but the big savings areas are not ones that Mark feels comfortable taking on... so right now I'm just not sure what we're going to do. *Sigh*

Have a great week!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter