Shades of Green tickets

I'll add this to this thread, since there is a new policy at SoG ticketing.

Previously, if you were registered to stay at Shades, they would email you a scan of your tickets, so you could link them and book fastpasses. Then they would give you the physical ticket cards at checkin. They will no longer be emailing the scans. Now they will FedEx ($12 shipping) all tickets to everyone, even those staying at SoG.

I'll add this to this thread, since there is a new policy at SoG ticketing.

Previously, if you were registered to stay at Shades, they would email you a scan of your tickets, so you could link them and book fastpasses. Then they would give you the physical ticket cards at checkin. They will no longer be emailing the scans. Now they will FedEx ($12 shipping) all tickets to everyone, even those staying at SoG.
Thanks for the update! That's a bummer, but good to know.

So we sent in the order form for our military promotion tickets but I have a feeling they will not get delivered before it’s time for me to make FPs. We called and they’re a week behind. Is there a way for them to send me my ticket numbers so we can make our FPs?
We make FP reservations next Tuesday :sad2:

UGH!! I feel your pain. Just went through this last month. I have never had the process take this long. It took over a week to send me the documents, then 4 days for the call.

Did you fill out the forms yet, or just sent an initial email? I called (and was on hold for about 30 minutes) when they did not call me within the 3 days of when they received the documents. Explained that I had waited over my allotted time, and really needed the tickets to book FP's. She found my information and told me I would be contacted by the end of the business day by the person who emailed me prior. She called about an hour later. Since it was on a Saturday, I had to wait until that Monday to ship but I received it by Wednesday.

If it is passed your 3 day call back window, call them.

Did you fill out the forms yet, or just sent an initial email? I called (and was on hold for about 30 minutes) when they did not call me within the 3 days of when they received the documents. Explained that I had waited over my allotted time, and really needed the tickets to book FP's. She found my information and told me I would be contacted by the end of the business day by the person who emailed me prior. She called about an hour later. Since it was on a Saturday, I had to wait until that Monday to ship but I received it by Wednesday
So we called, they sent us the request form, we sent it back immediately. We called three days later because they hadn't called for payment and they said they were a week behind and they would get to us after they did everyone else. :sad: If they don't call by tomorrow, I'm going to call again and let them know we're only a few days out from our FP date and see if they can do anything?

So we called, they sent us the request form, we sent it back immediately. We called three days later because they hadn't called for payment and they said they were a week behind and they would get to us after they did everyone else. :sad: If they don't call by tomorrow, I'm going to call again and let them know we're only a few days out from our FP date and see if they can do anything?

It’s so frustrating because you’re at their mercy. I totally get it. Fingers crossed you’ll get them in time. 🤞🏻

@FutureDisneyEventPlanner Have you heard anything yet? I hope your tickets are en route!

If you haven't heard, I'd definitely call them. DH forgot to send in the new second form that is required with our original order. So he sent that along with his original order form early morning 3/2. He got the call today and said we should be getting a tracking # soon.

Edited to add, I just saw your most recent post stating you were going to call. I hope you got good news :)

@FutureDisneyEventPlanner Have you heard anything yet? I hope your tickets are en route!

If you haven't heard, I'd definitely call them. DH forgot to send in the new second form that is required with our original order. So he sent that along with his original order form early morning 3/2. He got the call today and said we should be getting a tracking # soon.

Edited to add, I just saw your most recent post stating you were going to call. I hope you got good news :)
My sister received an email today that said our order was received and printed so I imagine she'll be getting a call for payment soon! I'm going to call tonight if she doesn't!

@FutureDisneyEventPlanner, did they call? Did you call?

If you get a hold of them before FedEx goes out today (my SOG package was picked up by FedEx around 4pm) I'm hopeful you'll get the tickets in time for FP+ selections on Tuesday. 🤞🤞

@FutureDisneyEventPlanner, did they call? Did you call?

If you get a hold of them before FedEx goes out today (my SOG package was picked up by FedEx around 4pm) I'm hopeful you'll get the tickets in time for FP+ selections on Tuesday. 🤞🤞
They still haven't called. I called this morning, since my sister is at work, and they weren't very nice to me on the phone. I'm a little disappointed with them right now.

They finally called and we’ll get our tickets two days after our scheduled FP date...hopefully I still get the ones I want!
Good luck!! Hope you get everything you want.

We're still waiting for our FedEx tracking, purchase on CC is pending....going to call tomorrow to get an estimated date hopefully

Edited: DH is calling now :)

Since we can no longer pick up at the hotel & can only have them shipped, will they now just be the vouchers that we have to activate at guest services now or will we receive the already activated ticket?

Since we can no longer pick up at the hotel & can only have them shipped, will they now just be the vouchers that we have to activate at guest services now or will we receive the already activated ticket?
I would speculate they are activated hard tickets. They were the last time I purchased and they were sent via Fed Ex. and were the regular tickets, not the vouchers we got on base

I haven't had any luck getting time to call or calling and being on hold for so long...so I have decided to give up and fly to Florida to buy them in person.

Yep.

You will get activated tickets. They are the hard plastic credit card tickets.

If I remember correctly, somebody chime in if I am wrong, first time you enter the park you will verify by showing military ID, but that is at turnstile, not guest services.

If I remember correctly, somebody chime in if I am wrong, first time you enter the park you will verify by showing military ID, but that is at turnstile, not guest services.
Only time I ever had to show ID was at guest services, but that was with the vouchers.

We have used SoG salute tickets the last three years, and never had to show a military ID at any point.

We have used SoG salute tickets the last three years, and never had to show a military ID at any point.

Only time I ever had to show ID was at guest services, but that was with the vouchers.

Sorry for confusion. I couldn't remember WDW's policy after they started issuing activated passes through SOG. I think we always had them on hand just in case, because I know DLR makes you show them. (DLR has been our visited park the last 2 years)

I knew my recollection was sketchy, lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter