Shana & Sean's PJ - 7/5/13 Swan/Fultons *Wedding TR - Updated 9/1*

Wow, am I behind!! Your bachelorette party sounds like it was a blast! Glad your sister was able to make it! Sucks your family bailed on Epcot (trust me, I know how that feels)! And I'm completely terrified that I won't get enough, or any, sleep the night before the wedding! I don't think I'd do well with only two hours of sleep.

Can't wait to read more!! BTW, the first look with your dad made me cry too. It was so sweet!

Yay Updates!!!!

I'm sorry that so many people bailed on your welcome event...but I suspect that if more people had been there, you probably would have had more drama and angst to deal with. At least this way, you had a great time with like minded people and didn't have to worry about anyone not getting along or not enjoying themselves...

I loved the group pictures you guys took, looks like a fun group! Glad no one did TOO much drinking and you all had such a good time.

The situation with your mom and your sister at the end of the night sounds bizarre. I'm sorry you ended up getting so frustrated and not being able to sleep. I'm glad you were able to get an apology from your mom at least.

Can't wait to hear about the big day!!!

Brooke

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter