Shanghai Disneyland --- to do or not to do?

Thank you both! Im really being convinced to add in at least a few hours in the morning if nothing else. That should allow us to do a handful of rides. Does anyone have experience with the paid fastpass type system there? Even if I just got it for tron and pirates I think it’d be worth it for peace of mind knowing that I definitely get to ride.

Well, if you're not planning to stay at a Disney hotel (and I highly recommend the Toy Story Hotel), I would recommend purchasing an early entry pass as opposed to buying individual FP tickets. You'll get a lot done in that early entry period.

Well, if you're not planning to stay at a Disney hotel (and I highly recommend the Toy Story Hotel), I would recommend purchasing an early entry pass as opposed to buying individual FP tickets. You'll get a lot done in that early entry period.
No unfortunately we won’t be staying at a Disney hotel. I didn’t know you could buy early entry. I will definitely have to look into it! Even if we could just do pirates and tron with that, it’d be worth it! Thanks for the tip!!

What time is your flight home? Disneyland is near the airport so if you can carry all your bags with you, you can stop by Disneyland and then go to the airport from there.

This is exactly what we did but our flight home wasn't until around midnight so we had all day. We were there last March and it was not busy at all, I guess we really lucked out. We rode Tron & Pirates twice each as well as everything else we wanted to do, plus stopped to eat twice. We did not buy an special FP but used the ones you could get once inside the park, but honestly didn't even need them. I wonder if you are on a similar type tour that we were? We had a full day in Shanghai, and then in the morning when most were headed to the airport, we got dropped off at Disneyland, the tour company provided that since they were providing transport to the airport. It was then our responsibility to get to the airport from there. There are tons of cabs when you leave the park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts