Share your Bay Lake Theme Park Views.

MagicalAloha

Mouseketeer
Aloha,
I’ll be hopefully having my first Bay Lake 2 Bedroom Theme Park View this summer. I’ve seen the pics on the DVC website.
Would love to hear about your experience with Bay Lake Theme Park view rooms; especially the 2 and 2 bedrooms.
Thanks and Mahalo,
🥳🤙

Aloha,
I’ll be hopefully having my first Bay Lake 2 Bedroom Theme Park View this summer. I’ve seen the pics on the DVC website.
Would love to hear about your experience with Bay Lake Theme Park view rooms; especially the 2 and 2 bedrooms.
Thanks and Mahalo,
🥳🤙

Our first stay in 2010 we stayed in a Dedicated 2 bedroom. We had a lake view and wound up in a great location. We were on the 8th or 10th floor (I can’t remember exactly). We were the furthest from the sky bridge at the end of the hall past the center elevators.

When we walked in the room the view from the living room window was gorgeous. It looked like we were on a boat, all you could see was the water.
But the best part was we had a perfect view of Space Mountain from Master balcony and if you looked to the left there was Cinderella’s Castle. We could watch the fireworks from out sofa. It was fantastic. We would go out on the balcony and enjoy the show. We could not believe the view for a lake view villa.

Good luck. Enjoy your stay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!