Shareholders' club proof of membership?

ElenaP

Mouseketeer
Hi all,

We applied for membership to the Club about a month ago, and Vittorina was kind enough to confirm the documents were OK. Now we are leaving for DLRP next Wednesday, and still no sign of the club card. Do you know if it's possible to have some proof of membership (a fax, or an e-mail) in advance, to take advantage of the club discounts? I mailed the Club on Tuesday, but still no answer...

TIA for you help!
ElenaP

Thanks Renate :wizard: !!! I will try tomorrow morning, or Monday if they don't work no Saturdays.

Did you ever get using through the free phone? I tried once or twice before and no one ever answered...

ElenaP

If its any help, I have managed to use the free phone number from England.

ElenaP

I faxed the details of our shares having spoken with the lady who deals with the SHC membership re the fastest way to get confirmation of membership. We then recieved a temporary certificate of membership through the post ( card will follow in a couple of months ) She would have faxed the info but we haven't got a fax machine. I rang A toll-free line 00800 64 74 56 30
Temporary membership for the Shareholders Club arrived yesterday - so we now have membership no. for discounts etc when we go in July. The card will arrive at a later date. Can't complain - less than 2 weeks from buying shares, applying for Shareholders club membership and getting Membership number<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

http://www.eurodisney.com/en/0321.php

ElenaP
Don't know if you have the above details already, but I am pretty sure ,thinking about it, that I used the telephone number they gave for the dedicated line rather than the free toll number. Ring first thing !!!
00 33 (0)1 64 74 56 30, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday to Friday

Well, I called the free number, a very nice girl answered, I gave her my fax number and in an hour or so I had an official-looking letter with my card number that I can use for getting discounts and (in a way even more important) access to Salon Mickey! :cool1:

Thanks everybody for your help :-)))

E.

Phew !
I'm so pleased tha it all worked out

Thanks all for your help :-)

BTW, believe it or not this morning, just before we left home this morning we found the Shareholder Card in the mailbox! My DH (the membership was his birthday present) said "it's the most beautiful card I have ever had" :-D

ElenaP

Yeah,
Ours just arrived this morning and I have to say it is quite the most lovely card!!! :sunny:

I could just burst! :jumping2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter