• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Shareholders discount???

I haven't received anything from shareholder communications..but I gather from reading the boards here that it is basically the same offer of developer points available to current DVC owners, only they are wording it like they did on a former promo as a "free vacation."

I'm a shareholder, yet this was the first I'd heard of it. I never got any info that there might be a shareholder's discount on DVC.

I have been a shareholder since 2000, and nothing has ever been offered that I am aware of. It sure would have been nice, though:thumbsup2

I haven't received anything from shareholder communications..but I gather from reading the boards here that it is basically the same offer of developer points available to current DVC owners, only they are wording it like they did on a former promo as a "free vacation."

There was a flyer in with the annual report/meeting notice that my broker sends me offering the free vacation for buying DVC, but no specific details - just the 'contact DVC at 1-800' speil. It came a couple of weeks ago.

There was a flyer in with the annual report/meeting notice that my broker sends me offering the free vacation for buying DVC, but no specific details - just the 'contact DVC at 1-800' speil. It came a couple of weeks ago.

I guess I really should read that stuff but I just like looking at the pictures:) .

I believe it was a 10% discount on a new ownership interest for SSR plus the free vacation. There was a bit of the usual fine print that the DVC fliers have (minimum point purchase and all that). I'm sorry I threw it away the other day!

oh, i remember this now!

DH gave it to me to read, came w/the Annual Report (cute cover this year:thumbsup2 ); no different from what DVC offered us a few years ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter