Sharing at a TS meal allowed?

anneofgreengables

Mouseketeer
I don't eat a lot, so let's say my husband and I share a meal at a TS restaurant. Instead of being credited 2 TS, we are credited only 1 TS, freeing 1 TS that we can use towards another restaurant. Is it okay to share a meal for only 1 TS at a non-buffet, non-Fantasmic, non-character restaurant? Will the server encourage you to order two separate TS plates so they can get a bigger tip?

From what I have read its not a problem at a non buffet place. I am almost 4 months pregnant and I have a huge appetite but my eyes are alot bigger than my stomach, I cannot eat a large meal. And we are going in July so I know I will be eating very small portions. We will have 4 on the dining plan, my 16 yo does not eat appetizters so that leaves 3 for 3 people. My 14 yo and I always share an app., entree, and dessert when we dine out at home so we will be doing so this trip. If we couldn't we would not do the plan ....it would be way to wasteful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter