Sharing credits at H&V. Our experience.

eeyoresmom

DIS Veteran
Just wanted to share our experience last week using the DxDDP and sharing credits. First, the servers can see how many adults and kids are listed on your reservation. I was handed their scanning device twice and could see myself. Out of eight restaurants, only the server at H&V questioned our ability to use credits to pay for more adults than were listed in the room. After checking with a manager, it was allowed,but I just listened to a podcast where other guests have NOT been allowed to. I have shared DxDDP credits across several rooms several times in the past few years and the only other place that questioned us was Hoop De Doo (but that was when sharing was first allowed). I don't know what's up with H&V but just wanted to give others a heads up. Truthfully, after eating there I would suggest you skip it anyway.

Just wanted to share our experience last week using the DxDDP and sharing credits. First, the servers can see how many adults and kids are listed on your reservation. I was handed their scanning device twice and could see myself. Out of eight restaurants, only the server at H&V questioned our ability to use credits to pay for more adults than were listed in the room. After checking with a manager, it was allowed,but I just listened to a podcast where other guests have NOT been allowed to. I have shared DxDDP credits across several rooms several times in the past few years and the only other place that questioned us was Hoop De Doo (but that was when sharing was first allowed). I don't know what's up with H&V but just wanted to give others a heads up. Truthfully, after eating there I would suggest you skip it anyway.

I asked on the other post, but think the answer would be better here.

What is it they are not allowing? Using child credits for adult meals or buying meals for people that aren't on your plan? Or do they even know?

We all know that servers like using child credits for adult meals because their tips go up. But have there been enough people intentionally putting more children in one room and then using all or the bulk of the credits for adult meals to finally get Disney's attention on this "loop hole" guests are using to save money? (Yes, I know it's not really a loop hole, but have no other word for it.)

Which podcast ?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter