Sharing on the Regular DP

Basically anything that is not a buffet or prix fixe.
Example you can share at Sci-Fi. You cannot share at Chef Mickey's.

So we’re a family of 5. We could potentially not use a credit for each person and use it for an extra ADR??

From where we’re going, these would be shareable?
Via Napoli
Yak & Yeti
Sci-Fi
Chef Art

And these not?
H&V Fantasmic Package
CRT
Tusker House
Akershus
Chef Mickey

Or do I have some wrong??

So we’re a family of 5. We could potentially not use a credit for each person and use it for an extra ADR??

From where we’re going, these would be shareable?
Via Napoli
Yak & Yeti
Sci-Fi
Chef Art

And these not?
H&V Fantasmic Package
CRT
Tusker House
Akershus
Chef Mickey

Or do I have some wrong??
Via Napoli will take a credit from each person. Honestly just pay cash for that one.

Yes, anywhere that is not a buffet.

I have shared many times both with regular and deluxe DDP - last time was in August 2017. All the servers were very gracious and we have only run into problems once at TRex many years ago (so not sure if it is still a problem anymore). I have not tried Via Napoli due to their reputation of being sticky. I've even shared at Whispering Canyon Cafe (not the all u can eat skillet though). I've also shared at signatures like Le Cellier.

We've shared at:
Yak and Yeti
Turf Club
50s Prime Time
Chefs de France
Teppan Edo
Sci Fi
Tony's Town Square
Rose and Crown (not 100% sure if we each used a credit)
and likely more I forget.

Typically we like 3 entrees between 4 people.

One caution - BE CAREFUL. If you are only there a few days to a week, its easy to end up with just 1 or 2 leftover credits which are harder to use to feed a whole family without paying extra OOP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!