sheeting fabric!!! suppliers

snookhams

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
I am looking for sheeting by the metre (yard) - having trouble finding it here in the UK so wondered if I could buy it whilst on holiday (vacation). The reason I need it just ordered a 7 foot (2.10m) by 4 foot (1.20m) bed for DS who at 14 years old is 6'4" which is 1.90 m tall - most single beds in the uk are 6'4" in length so sheets are only made to cater for this size - the only longer beds they sell are kingsize - but do to the size of his bedroom this was not a possibility so have found a company that are making him a bed specially at a cost!!! but they can't supply the bedding!

I don't know if you're interested in mail order, but here are two sources of wide sheeting fabrics.

I've used Warehouse Fabrics Inc. for tapestry upholstery fabric and was very pleased with the price and service. They sell 90" & 108" 50/50 sheeting. Unfortunately, they don't offer international shipping, so you would need a ship-to address during your holiday.

I can't vouch for Fabric (dot-com) but they also have wide 100% cotton sheeting and DO ship internationally.

Hope this helps!

Denise

In the US we have both twin and twin-xl beds and sheets. Not sure of the actual size, but you maybe able to get those sheets for the bed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter