ShellieMay, Slinky Dog, and the SCRUNCHIEST Thanksgiving Ever! - A Nov 18 TR *FINISHED! 4/28*

And when you’re hungry and feeling down in Epcot, there’s only one thing to do.

Get your Roule Lard et Fromage on.

The Roule Lard et Fromage is the best pastry at Les Halles, and it is the stuff of legends. It is the ONE thing that I MUST eat every time I visit Epcot. You just can’t be sad while you’re eating it.

After a stroll through Canada and the UK, I ended up at Les Halles, which was not as busy as I was expecting it to be. The CM who helped me through the line was so sweet! I had my Roule Lard et Fromage in my hand in no time. I wasn’t able to find a seat, but I could stand at one of those little bar table while I enjoyed my Roule.

Now that I’ve named it about 10 times, you’re probably wonder what exactly a Roule Lard et Fromage is.

enhance

If you have seen me anywhere else on the DISboards, you’ve seen me singing my praises for this pastry. Essentially, they sprinkle bacon and cheese onto bread dough and then roll it up and cut it into beautiful Roule Lard et Fromage circles that are served warm.

I love the Roule Lard et Fromage with my entire being. It is my absolute favorite thing to eat in all of Disney World. It just can’t be described. It’s cheesy, and bacon-y, and the bread is so fresh and delicious. When this is served warm, it’s lethal, I swear.

I devoured it and then decided to try and conquer the rest of the Showcase, since it was getting close to 11. I snapped a few pics of my favorite pavilion before heading towards the showcase ropes.

so many times yes. If I'm going to blow my carb allotment for the day it will have fromage et roule. :)

Loving your trip report. I know I've read another one of yours before. I've been before for Thanksgiving week. I love the nice weather but the crowds can get a little much. :crowded:

Loving your trip report. I know I've read another one of yours before. I've been before for Thanksgiving week. I love the nice weather but the crowds can get a little much. :crowded:

:welcome: Thank you so much for being here, I so appreciate it!

Thanksgiving week may be crowded, but you're absolutely right-- the weather was gorgeous all week long!

"These Children are About to Rocket Launch Themselves into Hollywood Studios via This Chair"

If you know me, you know that I adore Mitsukoshi. So I headed there first, since all I had to do was skip over Morocco-- I wanted to get to Jasmine’s first set, so I wanted to stay in the area anyway.

enhance

Mitsukoshi is a Japanese chain department store. If you go to Epcot, you’ll be lucky enough to visit a Mitsukoshi right in the Japan pavilion! I have always really enjoyed visiting Mitsukoshi during my visits, and I know that my family has, too. There’s a lot to buy and see here. There are a few highlights here. Personally, I like the room that welcomes you when you first enter the store-- there’s a lot of stuffed animals, stationary, Pokemon and Hello Kitty merchandise, and other fun stuff that’s aimed towards children but will be purchased by me regardless.

enhance

I always find a stuffed animal in here that I want, here’s what I saw this time:

enhance

I didn’t purchase either of these dapper gentlemen, but I was very tempted to!

Mitsukoshi is where you’ll find the “Pick-A-Pearl” experience, which was renovated with the store back in 2017.

I also quite enjoy looking at the fans-- often times, when my family visits in the summer season, I buy a fan to help me keep cool on my stroll through Epcot! They're not terribly expensive, and they're a fun, easy-to-travel-with souvenir.

enhance

enhance

One of the most beloved parts of the store is the section towards the back that sells a large variety of Japanese candy and snacks. I was shocked to enter this year and see that they’ve downsized their selection! It definitely felt like there had been a larger selection of snacks and candy in previous years-- let me know if anyone else has noticed this!

enhance

In this photo especially, look at how much dead space is on this shelf:

enhance

enhance

enhance

The store is still very much full of Hello Panda, Pocky, and Hi-Chew... things you can find at basically every grocery store in the country now. To realize that is disappointing, but not surprising. Ah, well. Such is life.

enhance
When I was done in Japan, I decided to head back to Morocco to meet Princess Jasmine.

... But before I got there, I did get this PERFECT shot!

enhance

Nobody was waiting for her set yet, she still had about half an hour, so I just snapped some photos around Morocco. It's a very photogenic pavilion.

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

I was the second in line to meet the princess, one other family had gathered to meet her by the time I was done snapping pics and they were really sweet, I enjoyed talking to them. That's one thing I'll note about this trip: Even though it was very crowded, all of the guests I personally interacted with were incredibly kind. I've been on trips where there have been some pretty rude guests, but everyone this trip seemed to be very happy despite the crowds! It was a really positive thing to see, people with good attitudes help make the crowds a lot more bearable.

She was sweet, our interaction was pretty standard. She asked me about where I found my ShellieMay ears, so we had a conversation about different markets and stuff. Meeting Jasmine always seems to be "just fine," I keep meeting her in the hopes that I'll run into a friend of hers that I follow on IG. This was not her, but I enjoyed her nonetheless.

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

My family had texted me saying that they had just arrived at Epcot, so I walked back to the front of the park to meet them!

First, I noticed that we were by Gateway Gifts-- turns out it’s by Spaceship Earth. I went in to look for my hat, lo and behold, there it was! We purchased it with our AP discount.

enhance

Turns out that we were able to find this hat almost everywhere else around the resort. Hollywood Studios had oodles of them. Therefore, do not trust Shop Disney Parks entirely in your pursuit of a desired souvenir-- ask CMs and keep your eyes peeled throughout the trip if there’s something you know you want, but SDP isn’t showing for you! :thumbsup2

We had time to kill before our first FP+, and my parents really wanted to visit the DVC member lounge, so we headed there next. When you head over to the Imagination pavilion, it’s off to the side of Figment, basically where you exit the ride. You have to check in at a podium, and then you get to go upstairs where the actual lounge is.

I did NOT take photos of the lounge, unfortunately, so here’s a link to a video that explores the area.

The lounge is nice! It was very crowded when we were there, but it’s a nice space in general. There’s a free drink dispenser, a place where kids can try the new video games, and a little TV with small seats for kids to enjoy the new Mickey cartoons I so despise.

My family and I were unfortunate enough to find the only seats in the lounge available next to the TV station.

I’ll explain this story to the best of my abilities: there were about 4 or 5 kids who clearly knew each other in this area. One of the seat-cushion-stool things is shaped like a bean. It’s supposed to lay flat, but these children had it propped up on it’s side so it could rock back an forth. One of the girls would sit in the curve of the bean, and then a second girl would push it all the way back and then forward so she’d be launched out of the chair. That is the best way I can explain this event, that was getting a liiiiiitttle too close to Grace towards the end of our stay, almost crashing into her about three times. I texted Grace at one point and joked, “These children are about to rocket launch themselves into Hollywood Studios via this chair,” and then we both started laughing very hard. :rotfl:

I tried my hardest to be patient throughout this ordeal, because I get that Disney can get rough on children, especially when it’s very crowded and there’s so much waiting and walking involved. They need spaces like this to decompress and be silly with each other, I totally understand. But at the same time, it’s like…

tenor.gif

Anyway, we didn’t stay at the DVC Member Lounge for long. A very nice group of CMs came around with a snack cart at some point, there were a lot of prepackaged snacks that didn’t truly interest me, but I got a back of plain Lay’s potato chips anyway. Several paper cups full of soda and water later, we left. Even though we didn't stay for long, all in all, I enjoyed the lounge. I'd like to revisit it this August, hopefully the park will be a little less crowded!

Then, it was time for us to enjoy our Spaceship Earth FP+!

(Click here to continue!)

Last edited:
*inserts "brag" about all the fab times i've had with Jasmine in Morocco, Agrabah, Snow White's Wishing Well, the Hall... her friends in the Mouseketeria*

Anyways, I need to get back to Mitsukoshi because sis needs some nice Japanese fans to whip out around the World Showcase and take very extra gay photos with.

Lol @ the story of you guys in the old ImageWorks DVC Lounge place with the children. It is so difficult to tolerate when that is happening like actually "WHERE IS YOUR MOTHER?"

Looking forward to a ride through on Spaceship Earth. I miss the underrated Epcot queen.

Even though it was very crowded, all of the guests I personally interacted with were incredibly kind. I've been on trips where there have been some pretty rude guests, but everyone this trip seemed to be very happy despite the crowds!
That's awesome! Rude guests can turn a trip so sour. It's nice to hear that sometimes people can be decent human beings.

I definitely need to check out the DVC lounge! Were all the snacks free??

Even though it was very crowded, all of the guests I personally interacted with were incredibly kind. I've been on trips where there have been some pretty rude guests, but everyone this trip seemed to be very happy despite the crowds!

I’m glad to hear this! On previous trips we have encountered so many nice people that I always say the other guests are partly why we love Disney. This Thanksgiving was the first trip where we had a few run ins with rude guests (mostly the day right after the holiday), but thankfully we encountered a lot of friendly people too!

Meeting Jasmine always seems to be "just fine," I keep meeting her in the hopes that I'll run into a friend of hers that I follow on IG.

We met her for the first time on our trip this year and had a pretty good meet!

But at the same time, it’s like…

Yes! Maybe when my kids get older I’ll be more understanding lol, but sometimes I think parents just figure there are other adults watching.

I love the store in Japan, so fun to look around at all the cute things!

We haven’t met Jasmine for awhile now in Morocco, I think she still had her other outfit, which I liked better, the last time we saw her!

The kids in the DVC lounge yikes! This is supposed to be a relaxing area, lol, not a circus!

*inserts "brag" about all the fab times i've had with Jasmine in Morocco, Agrabah, Snow White's Wishing Well, the Hall... her friends in the Mouseketeria*

Anyways, I need to get back to Mitsukoshi because sis needs some nice Japanese fans to whip out around the World Showcase and take very extra gay photos with.

Lol @ the story of you guys in the old ImageWorks DVC Lounge place with the children. It is so difficult to tolerate when that is happening like actually "WHERE IS YOUR MOTHER?"

Looking forward to a ride through on Spaceship Earth. I miss the underrated Epcot queen.

*Acknowledges brag with a nod, continues to the rest of your post*

If we end up in WDW this summer we need to take every single fan pic imaginable because we STAN fans

LOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLL!! Truly the question of the year... WHERE IS YOUR MOTHER?!?

We absolutely stan Spaceship Earth in this household

That's awesome! Rude guests can turn a trip so sour. It's nice to hear that sometimes people can be decent human beings.

I definitely need to check out the DVC lounge! Were all the snacks free??

Yes!! The people were definitely great this trip, it 100% helped make sure this trip wasn't a disaster!!

I so recommend checking it out. The snacks were indeed free! There were a few prepackaged chips and cookies and the like to choose from.

I’m glad to hear this! On previous trips we have encountered so many nice people that I always say the other guests are partly why we love Disney. This Thanksgiving was the first trip where we had a few run ins with rude guests (mostly the day right after the holiday), but thankfully we encountered a lot of friendly people too!

We met her for the first time on our trip this year and had a pretty good meet!

Yes! Maybe when my kids get older I’ll be more understanding lol, but sometimes I think parents just figure there are other adults watching.

Other guests can absolutely make or break a trip, so it's great when you consistently run into great guests! They were definitely a lot of friendly people this past November.

Jasmine seems to be a favorite among most people, I guess I need to meet her more!

Exactly!! I think that's the attitude most parents have as well.

Great pics around Morocco and with Jasmine!

Those kids would have driven me crazy... lol

Thank you so much!

They drove us CRAZY... Thankfully, we weren't there for long!

i am enjoying your trip report!

:welcome: Thanks so much for being here, I really appreciate it!

I love the store in Japan, so fun to look around at all the cute things!

We haven’t met Jasmine for awhile now in Morocco, I think she still had her other outfit, which I liked better, the last time we saw her!

The kids in the DVC lounge yikes! This is supposed to be a relaxing area, lol, not a circus!

Mitsukoshi is my favorite store in Epcot! So much fun!

I liked Jasmine's old outfit a lot better, too!

They were a BIG yikes, thankfully we weren't in the circus ring for too long :rotfl:

Our Future World Escapade

When we got to Spaceship Earth, the FP+ line was extended basically to the Bubblegum Wall, but it moved fast.

As usual, Grace and I forced mom and dad to sit together so that WE could sit together. We are truly two halves of a whole idiot.

Du4i6alUwAAZ7ZF.jpg

Du4i6apVYAEJi7C.jpg

Du4i6alU0AEqM2X.jpg

Once we got off of Spaceship Earth, I stopped Grace at the Bubblegum Wall and we got some photos.

Du4i6alUUAAH8tO.jpg

Du4jE4gU8AA9sgK.jpg

We had a while until our next FP+ and dad was hungry, so we headed to the Electric Umbrella. It took us a while, but we were able to snag a table outside, which we absolutely didn’t mind since the weather was just so painfully gorgeous!!

Pretty much everybody got the same thing: chicken nuggets and fries. Grace swears by Disney’s chicken nuggets, I’m not the biggest fan of them. They’re pretty generic. In all honesty, I tend to avoid most of the “standard” QS places at each park-- it feels like every park has two or three QS places that serve the same rotation of chicken nuggets, hot dogs, hamburgers, and the same two or three salad options. I normally wouldn’t have ordered anything, however: I was at that weird state where it’s like, “I’m not hungry, but dinner is about five and a half hours away so maybe I should try to preemptively get some protein in my body so I don’t pass out before then,” so chicken nuggets seemed like the option that made the most sense. They were fine. Here's a photo from EasyWDW:

electric_umbrella_chicken_nuggets.jpg

The only other thing I wanted to note about Electric Umbrella is that mom ordered a salad that didn't come with any dressing? She thought that was weird, so did I :confused3 I'm pretty sure it was a chicken caesar salad.

When we were done eating, mom, dad, and Grace wanted to head to MouseGears so that they could get their own Passholder magnets. Once they had gotten theirs, we headed over to the Seas with Nemo and Friends! We used our FP+.

Once we were done with Seas, we stopped to look at the manatees for a moment because the manatees are presh, especially the one that doesn't have a tail. Then we decided to hop into the Living with the Land standby line since we were in the area(ish) and had time before our next FP+. The line was posted at a 40 minute wait, but we ended up waiting just under 20? Living with the Land never has too long of a wait time, it boards pretty quickly with a pretty large capacity.

I like Living with the Land. I think it’s probably the best ride in Disney World if you really need a moment to decompress. There’s nothing too stimulating about it. It’s nice, slow, and quiet.

I thought these snowmen (sandmen?) were so cute!

Du4jE4hUwAAcrHo.jpg

After Living with the Land, we got to use our FP+ for dad’s favorite ride: Test Track!

At the design station, Grace and I made the ugliest, least practical car we could make. It ended up ranking #2 in our vehicle.

Du4jE4fV4AA_jj0.jpg

Here's our ride photo! You can see I'm getting good use out of my favorite scrunchie here!

enhance

When we got out of Test Track, we were at a crossroads as to what we wanted to do. Mom, dad, and Grace wanted to mingle in Future World for a bit longer, but I wanted to head to France for a drink that I PROMISED myself I would get this trip, so we decided to part ways ways for a little bit. It was an odd and unexpected afternoon: I really didn't think we were going to end up spending as much time in Future World as we did. It was definitely the most time I had ever spent in Future World.

I walked to France in a VERY crowded world showcase and grabbed the one drink I truly, TRULY wanted to experience this week: the Grand Marnier Orange slush. You can find it at the kiosk across from Chefs de France.

Du4jE4gU0AAS3Aw.jpg

This drink was EVERYTHING I wanted it to be and more. It was sweet and refreshing, like an orange creamsicle but with vodka. I mean, this was GOOD. I recommend it to anyone and everyone.

I walked to Italy with my drink so that I could get this photo taken. I want to personally thank the four high school students who took this photo for me-- you made this possible.

Du4jM_jVsAAglJ0.jpg

As I was walking away from the fountain, a woman frantically stopped me, looked at my drink and asked “WHERE did you get THAT?!?” and I desperately hope she got one. I feel for her.

There was a PhotoPass CM outside of Italy, and I had this idea for a sorority pose that I could send to our PR chair, but they didn’t come out cute so I’m going to pretend they never happened.

Grace texted me and said the family was in Norway, so I went to join them. I got held up at the bridge, it was raised so that the Illuminations stuff could pass through, and man was it crowded. I was pretty much over Epcot at this point, so I decided that after dinner, I would go home.

Last edited:
La Hacienda Makes us Un Poco Loco
(Holy double update, Batman! The last update ran a little long, so I wanted to cut it, but they both ended up being pretty short by themselves, so I just decided to release them together and knock out our Epcot day in one shot. Enjoy!)

First we went on the Gran Fiesta Tour. As usual, we walked right on. We looked around the stalls for a little bit, but there was nothing super interesting in there. I did see a BUNCH of pinatas, which became the star of my last TR, but I neglected to take a photo of them! I was super tired at this point, so there are unfortunately no more stellar photos from me from this day :(

While we were leaving the pyramid, dad said, "hey, what's this?" And the answer was: a Coco photo op where you stand in front of a camera and they turn you into a skeleton, which you can then customize and take several photos with. Except dad didn't do any crazy poses and just stared at the screen for three flashes, resulting in this exact photo, three times:

OnY_DLxwFADR3MHMFLoSSWbzBzl-QwuSwAKGM1cutJ0QQ32m3JWBCPWdJBIacVzcZE-PK1gucQqU750_ufp688nTWO4tyA3CLnbkEqRbaO3T2h3DXHC7TTjFbrR_WGQTX7cuMaeY

9mgu6kq_syHRUx8YG6c-KYl3Czvjkmf0qNfUtin7En_3FQC3MOGrYk1eMVrPD65AqTpR7r3iYsH0NYjAySTz3rlronPyqc-7dt9Apg0dUX-2uqDAws93sS1YtnIx8qqpfO0UkAP4
cwNInfESzDe-A8YBsx9qxCoBz-ckTbXVubZewJzKVyem9wZAiyJ1Ca9y3EZvSdzcSgnG7DoyEWBukCYiGQ0aGvolSm6CPs9NgXJC6HhGDIXfGIYVr1jV5gnQtxAb1V1sF0TN1aUC
mV9rv4JZaOZsTBi48a7zQzhYCbSCB3oy-fO4XP7EdbeyTnddKpKN5wjUuVOH1fyxEJGhhL3aYZZTeQeQkEqCvfnohBbKWcGu0buwJ0SX9fTxvcVpQl5r_JVmcafEAjQO54Mf9SS2

I don't think he's ever seen it. I think as soon as it showed up in MDE, I just showed it to Grace and we just took a moment to laugh at it together.

We were still about 20 minutes away from our ADR, so we decided to see if we could get in early. We were eating dinner at La Hacienda de San Angel this evening, so usually it isn't too bad.

They let us check in 15 minutes before our ADR time, and then we were seated pretty promptly.

The restaurant was crazy busy, like I predicted it would be. We had trouble tracking our server down throughout the meal, he would disappear for bouts of time, but he was friendly and funny.

La Hacienda was our favorite restaurant last trip, so we were really excited to eat here this evening! I started with my first ever Epcot Mexico margarita... La Cava Avocado!

W4CY-yUE_i7gch9iOU7T92vfxJzVfT625fLcTvTG1rl4U_DY0_AbRztyWRsspx8cEQgoaWV0YLjvBB094qq5SFZhpT7qP7xoLLqomTF56ucLZXa3kVdteJ0sSXRisXP6UWMSgIHC

I thought this was great. La Cava Avacado is a frozen margarita made with tequila, agave nectar, melon liquer, lime, and of course: avocado! It's all blended together and served with a pink hibiscus salt rim. It was cool and refreshing, like anything with avocado. Dad tasted it and described it as, "almost like a Christmas drink." This would be a nice one to walk around the World Showcase with on a hot day!

We did order an appetizer for the table: the queso fundido.

Du4jM_hV4AAH4af.jpg

In my last TR, I noted this as the highlight of the meal, and that didn't change. Melty cheese with chorizo sausage and an avacado puree is served with soft flour tortillas for the family. Little quesadilla appetizers to go around!!! My whole family loves this, you can't miss it if you come to La Hacienda.

Apparently it got smaller? A manager came around and said, "I see you ordered the Queso Fundido! Some people have complained that it's gotten a little smaller in the past year, but the smaller pan keeps the cheese warmer and you get more tortillas!" ... We thought it was weird that he was preemptively addressing a complaint over something we hadn't noticed. :scratchin I guess people are NOT happy.

For dinner, I had the Costillas en Salsa de Chile. Braised short ribs served with Potato Puree and Cilantro Chimichurri.

Du4jM_iU8AA68xH.jpg

This was by no means my favorite meal on Disney property, but it was a good choice for the night. The braised short ribs had just a little bit of a kick to them, and I really liked the potato puree! I still love the shrimp tacos, but I'm glad I tried something new.

Even though we were all stuffed, we got dessert-- I had the Empanada de Manzana, the apple pastry with dulce de lece ice cream and caramel sauce.

Du4jRDLU0AAJau4.jpg

SO good you guys. PLEASE order this for me the next time you go to La Hacienda. :lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc Everything about this is perfect from the flaky crust pastry to the delicious caramel sauce to the sweet ice cream. It's just... absolutely perfect.

Final thoughts on Hacienda this trip: Not groundbreaking. Everything was great... but only just as great as it was last time, which made it less great. I don't know if that makes sense? If you haven't been here, TRY IT. If you have been here... we're going to be trying a different restaurant for Epcot this summer.

When we got out of La Hacienda, we were EXHAUSTED, so we headed right back to the monorail. I almost fell asleep. Once we got off, I took my makeup off, hopped in the shower and then passed out. :faint:

I have to say: as I was snuggling into bed and reflecting on the day, I felt super discouraged :worried:. The crowds were just out of control in Epcot that day, and I knew that they were going to get worse as the week progressed. A last minute 'Ohana dinner opened up for the next day, and I swapped our Sci-Fi Dine-In dinner for that because I knew we just wouldn't want to stay at DHS all day long. I didn't feel like I had the mental energy to battle the crowds of TSL, so I planned to sleep in the next day.

I had no idea what was in store for me at Toy Story Land the next day...

Last edited:
I like Living with the Land.

I love that ride too! It seems to be a little different every time we ride and I loved all the holiday additions this season.

It was sweet and refreshing, like an orange creamsicle but with vodka. I mean, this was GOOD. I recommend it to anyone and everyone.

I've never gotten one because it didn't sound great to me but I do like creamsicles! I might need to add it to the list for our next trip.

Holy double update, Batman! The last update ran a little long, so I wanted to cut it, but they both ended up being pretty short by themselves, so I just decided to release them together and knock out our Epcot day in one shot. Enjoy!)

No complaints here! Just as I was replying to your last update, I got a notice there was another new post :-D

While we were leaving the pyramid, dad said, "hey, what's this?" And the answer was: a Coco photo op where you stand in front of a camera and they turn you into a skeleton, which you can then customize and take several photos with. Except dad didn't do any crazy poses and just stared at the screen for three flashes, resulting in this exact photo, three times:

I really wish I had known about this!! That sounds like a fun photo opportunity - now I'm curious what the original picture of your dad looked like!

La Hacienda was our favorite restaurant last trip, so we were really excited to eat here this evening! I started with my first ever Epcot Mexico margarita... La Cava Avocado!

We've never eaten at La Hacienda and I always debate putting it on the list. We live in TX and have great tex mex options here... but people seem to rave about the Mexico pavilion! We will have to try it eventually. The avocado margarita is calling me!

A manager came around and said, "I see you ordered the Queso Fundido! Some people have complained that it's gotten a little smaller in the past year, but the smaller pan keeps the cheese warmer and you get more tortillas!"

So weird to bring this up - did he know you guys had eaten there before??

I love that ride too! It seems to be a little different every time we ride and I loved all the holiday additions this season.

I've never gotten one because it didn't sound great to me but I do like creamsicles! I might need to add it to the list for our next trip.

Yes!! The holiday stuff was so cute!! One thing I always look forward to is all of the produce that they grow into the shape of Mickey-- I adore it!!

Lowkey, I'm not a fan of artificial orange by any means, so if I hadn't heard about the Grand Marnier Slush through DFB raving about it first, I probably wouldn't have gone for it. But this was so nice-- it was very smooth and sweet!

No complaints here! Just as I was replying to your last update, I got a notice there was another new post :-D

I really wish I had known about this!! That sounds like a fun photo opportunity - now I'm curious what the original picture of your dad looked like!

We've never eaten at La Hacienda and I always debate putting it on the list. We live in TX and have great tex mex options here... but people seem to rave about the Mexico pavilion! We will have to try it eventually. The avocado margarita is calling me!

So weird to bring this up - did he know you guys had eaten there before??

I'm so glad that you're enjoying the report, it means so much to me!

Believe me, if there was a photo of dad just staring into the camera, I would have shared that with you guys! :rotfl2:

La Hacienda is definitely worth trying at least once. The avocado margarita, of course, was a stunner, and we love the rest of the food. We're probably going to give it a break, but the first time we went really wowed us!

Now that you bring it up, dad might have said something along the lines of "we had this last year, it's our favorite," but we DEFINITELY hadn't noticed a difference in the size of the plates. It was so strange!

Believe me, if there was a photo of dad just staring into the camera, I would have shared that with you guys!

I can just picture it!!

Now that you bring it up, dad might have said something along the lines of "we had this last year, it's our favorite," but we DEFINITELY hadn't noticed a difference in the size of the plates.

Still odd for him to comment on the size change! They must have received a lot of complaints.

You and Grace are 100% QUEENS of the Spaceship Earth on-ride photo. We stan.

I've got to be honest, as a chicken nugget conoisseur myself, Disney's chicken nuggets are really that good. Especially at World. I love Disneyland and overall their food as a whole is better, but those nuggies at World. I miss them. Especially the ones at Golden Oak Outpost, my original underrated queen of QS. So know what, if you're gonna go simple you might as well go with those ones.

YAS GRAND MARNIER ORANGE SLUSH SLAAAYYYYY Samantha Brown would be so proud. And that photo in front of the fountain with the Paolo shirt... I swear, most iconic thing I've ever seen in Epcot. Ugh, wish I were you.

Lmao, I'm sure my dad would've done the same thing at the Skeleton photo booth thingy. Love it.

Mmmmm, La Hacienda just sounds right up my alley every time you talk about it. I mean, you know my devotion to its fabulous QS sister, La Cantina. I need to get my foot in the actual restaurante though. The Empanada de Manzana is calling my name as is everything. Ohhhhhh, I'm gonna be taking up the ADR spots you've left open for sure.

So excited to hear about your LEGENDARY day at DHS! :mickeyjum

I can just picture it!!

Still odd for him to comment on the size change! They must have received a lot of complaints.

I can't even imagine how many complaints they must have received!

You and Grace are 100% QUEENS of the Spaceship Earth on-ride photo. We stan.

I've got to be honest, as a chicken nugget conoisseur myself, Disney's chicken nuggets are really that good. Especially at World. I love Disneyland and overall their food as a whole is better, but those nuggies at World. I miss them. Especially the ones at Golden Oak Outpost, my original underrated queen of QS. So know what, if you're gonna go simple you might as well go with those ones.

YAS GRAND MARNIER ORANGE SLUSH SLAAAYYYYY Samantha Brown would be so proud. And that photo in front of the fountain with the Paolo shirt... I swear, most iconic thing I've ever seen in Epcot. Ugh, wish I were you.

Lmao, I'm sure my dad would've done the same thing at the Skeleton photo booth thingy. Love it.

Mmmmm, La Hacienda just sounds right up my alley every time you talk about it. I mean, you know my devotion to its fabulous QS sister, La Cantina. I need to get my foot in the actual restaurante though. The Empanada de Manzana is calling my name as is everything. Ohhhhhh, I'm gonna be taking up the ADR spots you've left open for sure.

So excited to hear about your LEGENDARY day at DHS! :mickeyjum

LOOOL Grace and I stan you, too!!

Everyone but me really loves the Disney chicken nuggets! I don't know why I've never been able to stan them. Although I have heard legendary things about Golden Oak Outpost, so maybe I need to try them there.

I learned all of my iconic Disney styling and photo tips from YOU, icon.

It's like the Coco booth was MADE for dads to be confused by.

Sis, you would LOVE La Hacienda! We can take up an ADR spot together when we have our WDW DCP reuinon next summer.

I CAN'T WAIT TO TELL YOU ABOUT MY LEGENDARY DAY!!! :lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter