Sheraton Studio City by Universal

Ashley's mom

Mouseketeer
We have never been to Universal....we have points with Starwood and can stay at Sheraton Studio City for not many points - but get VERY anxious about booking at a hotel we've never seen. Wondering if anyone has stayed there - we will have club level since we are GOLD status with SPG - am wondering how those rooms are....I've learned that even in mediocre hotels, if you book a higher category room, your stay can still be decent....wondering if that's possible here.

Anyone?

Nothing to worry about. A very nice resort, and very close to Universal, right at the entrance of Universal Blvd to be exact. It was remodeled a couple of years ago (the whole resort) and is themed really well to the "movie Hollywood theme." I would still stay on site at Universal if given the option, but I think you will be pleased, especially if you are on club level.

SpideyHulk24-

I am interested in the Sheraton as well. What type of room did you have when you stayed there?

Thanks in advance

It was standard. Two queen beds. But the decor was nice. I would suggest asking for a high floor and a Universal view.

Have fun!

stayed there a couple of months after the refurb about 4 years ago. Rooms decorated art deco but really nice. The onsite restaurant was great food but only had 4 of us there! if you want a place which has a bar with a bit of life this is not the place. Only has a lobby bar which sits about 6 people. The hotel has an Alamo car hire desk which is useful too. Location is about just under 2 miles walk to Citywalk... maybe slightly less but there is a shuttle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter