She's a big sister and an expedition leader: A party of 8 with a 9 month old September 2016 TR

Just read your whole trip report!! Thoroughly enjoyed it! I loved how you both put your input in- felt like I was reading a real story book instead of a report! Loved it. I'll check out your other trip reports- but after reading one with baby Marshall in it, I think it'll be weird to backtrack and not have him in it!!

Welcome! We are so glad that you enjoyed following along. The prior reports are different without him, but it is fun to see how little Allie was. Melissa also made her some really cute dresses that she didn't have time for this time. She hopes to sew something new for this year's trip.

We should start another report on this year's trip once we're back home in late August, which is coming up super fast!

Last edited:
Thanks for your TR! I've been researching doing Walt Disney World with a 6 month old, and your TR was helpful!

just finished your trip report - sounds like you all had a good time
We really did. Thanks for following along.

Thanks for your TR! I've been researching doing Walt Disney World with a 6 month old, and your TR was helpful!
We are glad that you found it and enjoyed it. Next month we are heading back for Marshall's second trip, and at 20 months he'll be a bit more active. It is all good though, any WDW trip is great.

I very much enjoy your trip reports. The dual writing is a great idea. I like your reports so much I did steal your username or whatever it's called idea for my username. Please don't hate me. Despite never staying there myself, WL has always been my favorite resort as well and your reports help affirm that for me. Looking forward to future trip reports.

Read your TR over the last 2 days. Really enjoyed it! Our grandson is the same age as your DS was on this trip so it was fun to see his pictures. I'm sure it was more work than it appeared in pictures but he seemed like a easy traveler. Your DD is also adorable! Sometimes traveling with a group can be difficult but you all seemed very relaxed and flexible. WL is also my sentimental favorite resort. Looking forward to your next TR!

I very much enjoy your trip reports. The dual writing is a great idea. I like your reports so much I did steal your username or whatever it's called idea for my username. Please don't hate me. Despite never staying there myself, WL has always been my favorite resort as well and your reports help affirm that for me. Looking forward to future trip reports.
That's great! We're glad that you enjoyed it. We are glad that you liked the username too. We got married at the Grand Californian hotel at Disneyland and were surprised it was still available as a Dis username, so we took it. :).
We love WL and can't wait to be back there in 20 days. We will post the link to our new trip report here once we get back and get it started.

Read your TR over the last 2 days. Really enjoyed it! Our grandson is the same age as your DS was on this trip so it was fun to see his pictures. I'm sure it was more work than it appeared in pictures but he seemed like a easy traveler. Your DD is also adorable! Sometimes traveling with a group can be difficult but you all seemed very relaxed and flexible. WL is also my sentimental favorite resort. Looking forward to your next TR!

Thanks so much! We write the reports so that we can look back on what all we did and the fun we had, but it is so neat when others enjoy them as well. The big group can be challenging, but having realistic expectations and a ton of patience made it work out well. (And everyone still likes each other at the end of the trip!). We hope you'll follow along on our next trip report as Marshall takes on the world as a toddler...

Just found your TR! I read the whole thing in one setting! I have read all your others and they are always great! We are planning our next trip in Dec 2018, and we will have a 10 month old at the time so this TR was especially interesting as it gave me an idea of what to expect with the baby! We are also hoping to stay at WL!
Can't wait to hear about you next adventure!

Just found your TR! I read the whole thing in one setting! I have read all your others and they are always great! We are planning our next trip in Dec 2018, and we will have a 10 month old at the time so this TR was especially interesting as it gave me an idea of what to expect with the baby! We are also hoping to stay at WL!
Can't wait to hear about you next adventure!
Thanks! We are glad that you are enjoying the reports. We are working on our current one, and Marshall again had a great time. People asked if this year was his first trip, and it was fun to tell them he ha done it all before.
We really love WL and it is great with smal kids. Also in a Standard view room it is a comparatively good value. Have a great time planning your trip, that is a big part of the fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter