She's Going Back to Back: A September 2019 and February 2020 PTR

If the mug isn't on display at Roaring Forks then ask them if the have it. They kept the Skyliner mug behind the counter at the Riviera.

What parks will you be at 2/10 and 2/11? We will be at MK late in the day 2/9 (hopefully after our middle school cheerleaders win Nationals -LOL), then MK 2/10, most likely going to Epcot that night, and then HS for us on 2/11. We fly out that night. Oh... and we will be at AK on 2/7. If you see a bunch of Rockvale Middle cheerleaders wearing lots of blue that's our crew.

If the mug isn't on display at Roaring Forks then ask them if the have it. They kept the Skyliner mug behind the counter at the Riviera.
We will check, but I thought I read somewhere about them only being available at the skyliner resort. We will see.

What parks will you be at 2/10 and 2/11? We will be at MK late in the day 2/9 (hopefully after our middle school cheerleaders win Nationals -LOL), then MK 2/10, most likely going to Epcot that night, and then HS for us on 2/11. We fly out that night. Oh... and we will be at AK on 2/7. If you see a bunch of Rockvale Middle cheerleaders wearing lots of blue that's our crew.
Very cool! We will be at AK in the morning on 2/10 and then DS that night. On 2/11 we will probably start at MK (or possibly HS if we need to try again for Rise of The Resistance), then migrate to AKL for lunch at Sanaa and then Moonlight Madness that night at AK. Good luck to your girls!

Was at Teppan Edo yesterday. Filet now $29 a la carte or $39 with salad, noodles, rice, and vegetables. So that is what they meant by the new menu format.

BTW I am working in Orlando through end of Feb., so I will be around during parts of your trip. Doing park days some weekend times.

Ohhh, this is very good information. I will be at Teppan Edo on 3/9 with my friends and will want the filet too. Will be anxious for another report before then.

Ohhh, this is very good information. I will be at Teppan Edo on 3/9 with my friends and will want the filet too. Will be anxious for another report before then.
We’ll be there for lunch on 2/12, and we will post an update here. We’ll cover it in our trip report too, but we won’t be that far along with it before your trip.
We fly out tomorrow night! We can’t wait, although it will sure be nice to finally be all done with work.

I forgot you were taking a red eye and flying out tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't wait to hear all about it. :)

I hope you have a great flight. :)

We’ll be there for lunch on 2/12, and we will post an update here. We’ll cover it in our trip report too, but we won’t be that far along with it before your trip.
We fly out tomorrow night! We can’t wait, although it will sure be nice to finally be all done with work.

Yes, please provide an update on the filet situation! And have a great trip!!!! Safe travels today!

I forgot you were taking a red eye and flying out tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't wait to hear all about it. :)

I hope you have a great flight. :)
Thanks! We are excited that today is the day, but it is very strange to still be at work. We'll see how this works...

Yes, please provide an update on the filet situation! And have a great trip!!!! Safe travels today!
Will do. My mouth is already watering. I knew there had to be a way to buy it as an entree, but it sure was missing from all the information online.

Today is the day!

Our plan is to work as short a day as possible at work, then head home, throw the bags in the car and leave by 5:00. We'll grab dinner on the way to the airport.
The flight is at 6:35, and arrives in MCO at 6:35 AM. If we get a little sleep on the plane, it should be a great Disney Day. If not, oh well, at least we'll be there.

We're so excited! This sums up my thoughts for the day:

Thanks for following along, and we will post a few updates here during the trip.

We got our room. It was the complete opposite of our request, and our Magic Bands don’t access it, but it is a room. They are only requests for a reason, and I still maintain there isn’t a bad room at WL. They still have some work to do, but we are here.

We got our room. It was the complete opposite of our request, and our Magic Bands don’t access it, but it is a room. They are only requests for a reason, and I still maintain there isn’t a bad room at WL. They still have some work to do, but we are here.
You had a really long wait. Was anyone napping in the lobby? ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!