Shipboard Credit as gift

Mousefanz

Cable Girl
Hi all,

I'm attending a bridal shower and have found out that the couple is taking a Disney Cruise for their honeymoon. I'm considering giving them a shipboard credit or Disney dollars for spending money on the cruise or during their stay at WDW.
Is there still such a thing as "Disney dollars" and can they be purchased at a Disney Store? How can I arrange a shipboard credit?
TIA.
Sheryl

Yes there is such a thing as Disney Dollars. They can be bought at Disney Store in 1s, 5s and 10s.
I have been charging 100 in disney dollars for the past several months. It's easier to pay off 100 per month than 900 at once!
They can use them at Disney World or they can use them to pay off their shipboard account.
There is also a place to buy a shipboard credit (in $25 increments) however the info is at my house and Im at work

Sheryl, you can actually give them a shipboard credit through the Ship Ahoy Gifts that DCL offers.

Call 800-601-8455 to order. :)

Mousefanz,

What a wonderful gift idea! We all know how easy it is to run up that tab onboard - hopefully they will be able to purchase some special photos or enjoy a couples massage while on the honeymoon! Great idea!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter