>> Shipping To & From Disney Resorts FAQ <<

So, just to clarify, the charge is $5 per package even if they are delivered at the same time? Or, $5 per delivery regardless of number of packages? Thanks!

Which is the better option Prime now or Prime pantry? It will be 2 of us flying in just needing a few waters and snacks, staying at All Star Movies for 4 nights. Thanks :)

Which is the better option Prime now or Prime pantry? It will be 2 of us flying in just needing a few waters and snacks, staying at All Star Movies for 4 nights. Thanks :)
I'm thinking Prime Now does not get charged the delivery fee because it goes to Bell Services, so that's what we are going with.

I'm thinking Prime Now does not get charged the delivery fee because it goes to Bell Services, so that's what we are going with.

I used prime now in November (4 deliveries between two rooms) and three went tot he front desk and one showed up in the room. This was before the delivery fee but wanted to warn that in Nov it went to front desk.

I used prime now in November (4 deliveries between two rooms) and three went tot he front desk and one showed up in the room. This was before the delivery fee but wanted to warn that in Nov it went to front desk.
Just double checking it was Prime Now - the one that delivers in 2 hours - and not Pantry or regular Prime?

Because ours went to Bell Services in June since it was a grocery type delivery and had cold stuff so it needed to be in their refrigerator. It was also in brown grocery bags and not boxes.

Just double checking it was Prime Now - the one that delivers in 2 hours - and not Pantry or regular Prime?

Because ours went to Bell Services in June since it was a grocery type delivery and had cold stuff so it needed to be in their refrigerator. It was also in brown grocery bags and not boxes.

It was definitely Prime Now - two hour delivery. It was four or five brown grocery bags with cold packs in the ones with lunch meat and yogurt. Ours was at the front desk, not in the fridge. That was back in November so it may have changed.

It was definitely Prime Now - two hour delivery. It was four or five brown grocery bags with cold packs in the ones with lunch meat and yogurt. Ours was at the front desk, not in the fridge. That was back in November so it may have changed.
Well, we went in June, before your trip, so they may have changed it from the way we received it. Thanks for the heads up. I really don't mind a $5 fee, if we get charged, but I plan to only order from them, if possible.

Well, we went in June, before your trip, so they may have changed it from the way we received it. Thanks for the heads up. I really don't mind a $5 fee, if we get charged, but I plan to only order from them, if possible.

I don't mind the $5 fee if it is $5 per order but if it is $5 per package, I might as well go with one of the grocery services that delivers to bell services. I am still waiting to see which way they charge.

I don't mind the $5 fee if it is $5 per order but if it is $5 per package, I might as well go with one of the grocery services that delivers to bell services. I am still waiting to see which way they charge.
Totally agree. I'm hoping it would just be $5 per delivery since we will be just getting the one delivery from Prime Now. I'll find out in 54 days, I suppose!

Totally agree. I'm hoping it would just be $5 per delivery since we will be just getting the one delivery from Prime Now. I'll find out in 54 days, I suppose!

It's per package.

It's per package.
Well that is a deal breaker for me. I can't control how many different bags my groceries will come in. Last time it was four so it would have been more expensive that GG with their deliver fee.

I wonder (hope) if Amazon will work out some kind of deal with Disney so that they keep our business.

They deliver things in a few brown paper bags. If they charge $5 for each paper bag, then I will complain, because that is ridiculous. I mean, we aren't talking boxes here.

They charge $5 per item. If those bags are inside a box/container, it's considered 1 item. If they are loose, they are considered multiple items.

For grocery delivery from Safeway, is it okay to have things delivered the day before we arrive? Our "check-in" date is Friday 4/21, but we are taking a red-eye and arriving at MCO at 7:45 Saturday 4/20 (so probably arrive at the resort before 10)(strangely it was actually cheaper to pay for the extra night because they only had preferred rooms available for a Sat to Sun stay, but had standard rooms for Fri to Sun, plus this way we can crash when we arrive). Ideally I'd like to have our Safeway delivery there when we arrive. The earliest delivery window they offer is 9 a.m. to 10 a.m., so if I did that, we might get there before the delivery. So I'd like to have it delivered the day before and can save $6 on delivery if I pick a 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. window on Friday. And if we did that, what are the odds they will go ahead and put it in our room for us (I've let Disney know we aren't arriving until Saturday morning, but not sure exactly when they will assign our room in this scenario)?

For grocery delivery from Safeway, is it okay to have things delivered the day before we arrive? Our "check-in" date is Friday 4/21, but we are taking a red-eye and arriving at MCO at 7:45 Saturday 4/20 (so probably arrive at the resort before 10)(strangely it was actually cheaper to pay for the extra night because they only had preferred rooms available for a Sat to Sun stay, but had standard rooms for Fri to Sun, plus this way we can crash when we arrive). Ideally I'd like to have our Safeway delivery there when we arrive. The earliest delivery window they offer is 9 a.m. to 10 a.m., so if I did that, we might get there before the delivery. So I'd like to have it delivered the day before and can save $6 on delivery if I pick a 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. window on Friday. And if we did that, what are the odds they will go ahead and put it in our room for us (I've let Disney know we aren't arriving until Saturday morning, but not sure exactly when they will assign our room in this scenario)?

Yes you can have it delivered the day before you arrive. However, it will be kept in Bell Services until you arrive. Once you are checked in you can either grab it yourself or have Bell Services deliver it to your room. For them to deliver it to your room, you have to physically be in the room.

Question - we have always done most of our shopping at two or three places (Mousegears, World of Disney etc.) and shipped everything we purchased straight from there. Previous trips we had our stuff shipped to my husbands work since someone would always be there to get it. We have since moved/changed jobs so that is not an option. Does anyone know if you can delay them shipping? If we bought it on a Monday can we ask them to delay sending until the following Monday so we can beat it home? Previous years the boxes have been beating us back on the stuff we purchased early in the trip.

When we shipped from pop century we were able to delay the shipping back to Australia so ask them if they do it. We picked what day we wanted it to leave their warehouse for delivery on the form you fill out so we just chose a date close to our return home so it would arrive after us.
If you are staying at a Disney hotel with a shop ask there I am sure it would be the same as it is at Pop Century as long as the items were purchased from the shops you mentioned it shouldn't be a problem.

Question: my fiance and I (together have taken probably more WDW trips than we should have, at least some would say but not us) are headed back again this December for our second trip this year alone. We did a trip a little over a year ago maybe a little longer (think it was October of 2015) but when we went there was a promotion going on throughout all of WDW shops (to include parks, Disney Springs, Resorts, etc) where you could have any souvenirs or items bought on Disney property sent to your home free of charge. This was the only trip that we had taken together that we saw this...since then we have taken 3 more WDW trips and have another coming up this year as I said earlier. Just trying to get information on this if that promotion was a one time thing or if it is kind of like the Free Dining packages where it will sporadically come up and only for a certain time? Any information is appreciated, thanks!

I need some personal care supplies delivered to our resort for our disabled daughter. We arrive in 5 days and but can order what we need from Amazon Prime. Is it too late to order today? $5 a package, correct? Plus tip if I have them bring it to our room...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!