Shop the Block 2019 -Bonus miles are POSTING NOW!

Testing out a new theory as to why DS's haven't posted yet. He's only a GOLD collector. Anyone who is GOLD have yours posted yet. I know most of us here are likely ONYX so thought I would ask. (I'm just a little obsessed at the moment)

Wife's account is gold and my miles are posted, so it doesn't look like that's the hiccup.

I hope that yours post soon!

Testing out a new theory as to why DS's haven't posted yet. He's only a GOLD collector. Anyone who is GOLD have yours posted yet. I know most of us here are likely ONYX so thought I would ask. (I'm just a little obsessed at the moment)
My Mom is a gold collector and she hasn't received her points yet. I will wait a few days and see what happens.

I also got 800 instead of 1200. Waiting for an agent on chat right now.

UPDATE: I did the chat with Air miles. Only waited a few minutes before an agent contacted me, she asked which of the 7 coupons I had used. She then questioned me on 2 of them, found which one hadn't posted correctly... it was one from IGA where you spend Cash Miles and you get a multiplier, the clerk hadn't scanned my coupon properly and I noticed right away since I always check my receipt then the manager came to redo the transactions but it didn't work properly I guess. However since the AM agent could see that I had redeemed the Cash Miles and I could give her details about the receipt, she went ahead and gave me those bonus miles I was missing and then added the 400 missing miles! I had kept and double checked all my receipts and it paid off, plus the AM agent was very efficient. Great service I got tonight!

Last edited:
Been trying to do a live chat for an hour and nobody seems to want to chat.

Been trying to do a live chat for an hour and nobody seems to want to chat.
I have noticed that you need to keep that tab open, don't try and do anything else or the dang thing never really connects. HOWEVER, if you have the ability, I've had great luck using FB Messenger as well. I like that because i can send a message and then go about my day and I'll get a notification when they've responded, no need to sit at my desk.

I have noticed that you need to keep that tab open, don't try and do anything else or the dang thing never really connects. HOWEVER, if you have the ability, I've had great luck using FB Messenger as well. I like that because i can send a message and then go about my day and I'll get a notification when they've responded, no need to sit at my desk.

Done. Thanks. I've never had an issue before but nobody was responding at all this morning and after 20 minutes of no response, the call would end. I tried several times.

No response from Air Miles Messenger either. Doesn't look like they've even seen my message, even after I sent a second prompt. Not sure if I have become stealth or what is going on.

Decided to call and the message is that I will have to wait up to 2 hours....lololol.

Last edited:
No response from Air Miles Messenger either. Doesn't look like they've even seen my message, even after I sent a second prompt. Not sure if I have become stealth or what is going on.

Decided to call and the message is that I will have to wait up to 2 hours....lololol.
I sent off a message at 10:23, got a response at 12:17 however they want me to do their bookkeeping for them. Here's the reply

thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear that you did not receive the Shop the Block bonus miles that you were expecting. I am happy to look in this further for you but I will need a bit more information. Here is what I will need: -Collector number -Partners that you shopped at – Transaction dates – Transaction amounts before taxes Once I have the details above I can investigate further and have the appropriate Miles posted for you. Please note that we are experiencing an unusually high volume of inquires so it may take a little longer than normal to get back to you. ~Pam

All they have to do is open my account and they can see the STB postings. Just a way to pawn it off on the client. When I was working I would have killed my staff for suggesting a client would have to do such a thing.
Anyways, if you want to get ahead of this you may want to just post what Pam is asking for so you don't have to do it latter. Or at least have all the information ready just in case. Good luck to you......and me.

I sent off a message at 10:23, got a response at 12:17 however they want me to do their bookkeeping for them. Here's the reply

thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear that you did not receive the Shop the Block bonus miles that you were expecting. I am happy to look in this further for you but I will need a bit more information. Here is what I will need: -Collector number -Partners that you shopped at – Transaction dates – Transaction amounts before taxes Once I have the details above I can investigate further and have the appropriate Miles posted for you. Please note that we are experiencing an unusually high volume of inquires so it may take a little longer than normal to get back to you. ~Pam

All they have to do is open my account and they can see the STB postings. Just a way to pawn it off on the client. When I was working I would have killed my staff for suggesting a client would have to do such a thing.
Anyways, if you want to get ahead of this you may want to just post what Pam is asking for so you don't have to do it latter. Or at least have all the information ready just in case. Good luck to you......and me.

Agree, however this is normal for them, you need to provide all transactions so they can determine if you earned them and what is missing. I assume they go after each partner for the missing amounts. If you called or did online chat they ask for the same information.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter