Shopkicks tips

So I just submitted my Auntie Anne’s receipt and got 2000 kicks. I only spent $8.32. Is that right? I literally just got a pretzel combo for .32! I’m about to cash out before they see something wrong.
2000 kicks are worth $8, so yes, you paid $0.32!

2000 kicks are worth $8, so yes, you paid $0.32!
Every time I’m near a mall or an outlet I buy pretzels I could have so many gift cards.
I’m almost done with enough for my tickets. I guess I’ll move on to earning Hotels.com gift cards.

So I just submitted my Auntie Anne’s receipt and got 2000 kicks. I only spent $8.32. Is that right? I literally just got a pretzel combo for .32! I’m about to cash out before they see something wrong.

That is pretty generous. Best I have is 500 for any purchase at a Auntie Annes/Subway inside Walmart. Regular Auntie Anne's is 20/1. Maybe it was a flat offer like the Walmart one? Glad someone got something worthwhile from it. Since they went online/web I haven't gotten many good offers.

Agree, that’s some good kicks. I’ve been struggling since Christmas was over. The kicks are lower than they used to be.

I'm about 800 kicks away from my second $25 Disney card. I started almost a month ago. That's not counting the nearly 4900 that are pending. I'm fortunate to live and work near 2 different shopping areas. So I can get kicks after work and on the weekends without too much difficulty. Some walk-ins work just by simply driving by the location.

I got an email this Sunday that Shopkick will be having an event this weekend (6/8-6/10). Not sure how much I can capitalize on it but I'm going to see if I can get close to a third Disney card

The biggest kicks of the season are coming!

Don’t miss HUGE upcoming kicks in stores and online! Our Blue Weekend event runs from June 8, 2018 through June 10, 2018. Plan ahead and check out this sneak peak of participating stores!

Get big kicks in stores
T. J. Maxx
Marshalls
Brighton
Reebok
Carter’s
OshKosh B’gosh
Best Buy
Fabletics
Ulta Beauty
Shoe Carnival
Corningware, Corelle & more
Bed, Bath & Beyond
+ MORE

Get big kicks online

Walmart.com
eBay
Etsy
Amazon Devices
Amazon Home
Amazon Fashion
Overstock
Lane Bryant
Jet
ASOS
Kohls.com
CheapOAir

As a follow up to the TOS changing to allow PayPal/Venmo redemption options, when I opened the app today I got a pop up asking if PayPal were an option for redemption would I use it? Then you select Yes or No to dismiss it. I made sure I voted Yes :)

It was a small pop up so there was no more details on it, other than they made sure to mention it's not currently an option, but I guess if they get enough positive feedback we may actually see it soon.

As a follow up to the TOS changing to allow PayPal/Venmo redemption options, when I opened the app today I got a pop up asking if PayPal were an option for redemption would I use it? Then you select Yes or No to dismiss it. I made sure I voted Yes :)

It was a small pop up so there was no more details on it, other than they made sure to mention it's not currently an option, but I guess if they get enough positive feedback we may actually see it soon.
Thanks for the heads up! Made sure to go in and click Yes as well!

Only got 280 Shopkicks this time from Auntie Anne’s. That’s the correct amount but I wished it glitched again lol.

I bought something from Kroger that you can kicks from at Walmart. If I submit the receipt you guys think I can get the kicks?

Going to try to get 2 $25 Target gift cards in the 4-5 weeks and will also cashout my June and July discounted $25 gift card on Target gift cards to buy a $100 Delta gift card.

Only got 280 Shopkicks this time from Auntie Anne’s. That’s the correct amount but I wished it glitched again lol.

I bought something from Kroger that you can kicks from at Walmart. If I submit the receipt you guys think I can get the kicks?

Going to try to get 2 $25 Target gift cards in the 4-5 weeks and will also cashout my June and July discounted $25 gift card on Target gift cards to buy a $100 Delta gift card.
It needs to be a Walmart receipt if it is a Walmart offer. Too bad on the Auntie Anne’s!

For those wanting extra gift cards I also do FETCH rewards. Often I will scan for kicks and also Fetch.

When I walk past t j max and a few other stores I can’t get kicks but my family does instantly. Other stores I get walkins just fine. What am I doing wrong ?

When I walk past t j max and a few other stores I can’t get kicks but my family does instantly. Other stores I get walkins just fine. What am I doing wrong ?
I do nothing different than any other store. I have an iPhone 10s they have an 8

I do nothing different than any other store. I have an iPhone 10s they have an 8
For my TJMaxx I have to stand in the doorway for a couple minutes before it registers. (Doesn't look weird at all, nope!) They may have a different beacon going. Do you have all the permissions or whatnot turned on like microphone and such? I have Android so I know it's slightly different than iPhone but maybe those stores are using something you blocked.

Yesterday i redeemed my points for a giftcard... how do i get it, the message said they are working on it. How long does it take?

My local WalMart was offering 400 Kicks for a 20 oz. bottle of Coke. I don't normally buy soda at the checkout, but this weekend (Friday) while traveling, 500 miles from home, I stopped at a WalMart in Tulsa and bought one. That store also had the 400 Kicks offer. I didn't scan the receipt right away because we were driving, but as soon as I got home (Sunday) I tried to complete the receipt. Now the offer is gone.
Anyone know if there is any way to get those kicks? The offer was clearly available when I bought the item, but two days later it has disappeared. I can't find anything about how long you have to scan a receipt.

My local WalMart was offering 400 Kicks for a 20 oz. bottle of Coke. I don't normally buy soda at the checkout, but this weekend (Friday) while traveling, 500 miles from home, I stopped at a WalMart in Tulsa and bought one. That store also had the 400 Kicks offer. I didn't scan the receipt right away because we were driving, but as soon as I got home (Sunday) I tried to complete the receipt. Now the offer is gone.
Anyone know if there is any way to get those kicks? The offer was clearly available when I bought the item, but two days later it has disappeared. I can't find anything about how long you have to scan a receipt.
It could be picking up a walmart closer to you now that does not have that offer.
Go to your shopkicks, choose walmart, and at the top you will see the location. Click on that location and you will see at the bottom, "see more stores". Scroll and see if you can find the location you were at when you purchased the coke.
I always take a picture of the receipt before I drive off in the car! Otherwise, I will forget or lose it! ha!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter