Should I make two separate reservations if we have 11 in our party?

leeserw

Mouseketeer
Will it be impossible to get a reservation for 11 people? I’m wondering if we have to split up which I don’t want to do.

Will it be impossible to get a reservation for 11 people? I’m wondering if we have to split up which I don’t want to do.

I am currently booking for a group of 12 and some reservations you do have to break up! Garden Grill for example won’t allow you to book for 12, so we have 2 tables of 6 booked. At other locations (O’Hana) you can book 12 people no problem. Some locations have no tables big enough for 12 people, but you can ask for adjoining tables at least. A couple of days before my ADR I check which restaurants I can book for 12 and which ones I need to break into 2 tables! 👍🏻

Cheryl

Even if you book as 11 you may be split up. It used to even state that when making ADRs.

If you book as 2 separate groups you can ask to be seated together, and they will do their best to do so. No guarantees.

We travel with 11 often and doing it on our next trip. Most of our ADRs I was able to get 11. Or we got 2 different reservations for 6 and 5 and usually we get to sit together.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!