Should I pay rack rate for Early November?

got15

DIS Veteran
Looking to go back down to the world for Jersey Week... I know its usually v busy then. I looked online and it was rack rate and only a few hotels in the Deluxe Category were listed- and a lot of room categories were unavailable. We are AP holders- but would like to plan ahead. What is the strategy for those in situations like me? Should I book now at a high rack rate- or wait until AP discounts/room discount/etc..

Personally, I always book the regular rate and then apply the AP discount once it is released. It's been pretty difficult to get the discount as there aren't many rooms available for them. However, if you can't get the AP discount initially, keep checking the site as they do tend to pop up as people change/cancel plans. I was even able to get it the night before we left for Disney last December!

In our district, for some reason kids have 3 days off this year, instead of 2.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!