Should I worry yet?

LaurenT

DIS Veteran
Hi All,
Our volunteer date was this past Monday - I have seen people say that they were verified 2 days after the volunteer date and then received their voucher after that, but when Ilog in, it still says "Pending Verification". We had changed our date from Feb 5 to Feb 1 to make sure we had time to process before our trip, and all that was verified by e-mail to me, but when I turned in my blankets, the woman still had Feb 5th on my paperwork, I explained, but she looked confused and just put a check mark on my paper and added it to her done pile....
She herself had said that Hands On would send her an e-mail on Tues for anyone who was to complete work on Monday...so, what's the deal?
Any thoughts?

It did take a couple of days after verification to have the ability to print the vouchers so I would give it a day or two. If she's not real organized, she may not verify you until after your original date of the 5th if she never got around to changing the date on her paperwork (even though the information in the computer (HON/Disney) is correct. If you have her e-mail can you dash a quick message to her just politely asking if you have been verified yet?

We did our volunteer experience on Monday also and our account says "pending verification." It states that it may take up to 2 weeks for the verification to show. I'm not going to worry until 2 weeks pass.

We were very lucky in that ours was verified the day we turned our blankets in and I had the email for the vouchers two days later.... but I think that was more likely not normal.... it does say it can take up to two weeks.... maybe a nice email thanking them for allowing you to volunteer will trigger her into verifing you a little quicker!!

I've sent her 2 e-mails..one just to explain that we were in the system for Feb 1, forwarding her the confirmation from HON so she could see that it was all kosher - she e-mailed back that we were "all set".
This morning I sent her a second e-mail just mentioning that I am still listed as Pending Verification and asking if HON had sent her the verification e-mail yet, or should I contact them to see if I had been lost in the system because of the date change. No reply to that one yet- maybe she's fed up with me..but she's the one who told me she would verify me this past Tuesday...
If I were going in March, I would patiently wait out the 2 weeks, but we're leaving Feb 23, so if there is a problem, I want to have time to handle it!

Well, she e-mailed back and said that she did verify me on Tuesday...that it was smart for me to check my account, but that I was not lost in the system.
So, maybe just entering month 2 here, HON is a little backlogged. I'll give it a while..at least I have an e-mail from her saying I was verified in case HON lost me on their side!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter