Should I?

It is like Tomb Raider, Harry Potter and Zelda all wrapped up in one. :)
You pick a magic school of your choice and while doing quests for your school and the headmaster Ambrose, you earn gold, get clothes and magic gear and earn new and higher spells.
You can also choose a second school with training points you get (you get the first school's spells for free at certain levels) which gives you twice the cards to use in battle.

Oh and you get to see new lands along the way while making new friends.:)

Come try it out, you may like it! ;)

Kim

Heya!
Most of Wizard City is FREE, so I suggest you try that out first, you'll know within the first hour or so whether or not it's a game for you. If you do decide to try it out, make sure you post your wizard name on the Wizard 101 thread so you can possibly meet up with some other Disers. It is in no way a replacement for VMK, but I like it. I keep hoping they'll add some more features for building and community activities.

tried it out but when i got into the game screen all the bouttons were blank anyone know what happened?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter