Should we use DDP or pay OOP for Le Cellier and Tiffins?

PDXmouse

Mouseketeer
We are on the DDP. I really want to try Tiffins and DH really wants to try Le Cellier.

We are going to try and do breakfast in our room some of the time but we do have at least one breakfast ADR. Plus DH loves him a good breakfast platter so we may eat out in the morning a few other times.

My kids don't eat big lunches so I was hoping to stretch some DDP credits by sharing three meals amongst the four of us. This obviously won't work at buffets, and we're going to Biergarten and Crystal Palace.

So of these three, which would you find it best to pay OOP and preserve some dining credits for breakfasts etc?
1) Le Cellier
2) Tiffins
3) Via Napoli (because I heard they don't like people to share?)

My kids don't eat big lunches so I was hoping to stretch some DDP credits by sharing three meals amongst the four of us.

Are your kids Disney kids or Disney adults? If they are Disney kids and have the kid's DDP, they have to order kid's meals at TS restaurants; you can't get an adult meal with a kid's credit at a TS. QS can be either adults or kids, but TS is separated.

Via Napoli would definitely be OOP for us. The four of you can share a mezzo pizza easily.

As to Tiffins and Le Cellier, you could do one of each. The one ordering the most expensive entrée uses the DDP, and the other pays OOP. Then you can share the dessert. That would save you 4 credits total.

We have three Disney adults (DD is 11) and one Disney child.

Then you would have to find a way to share two adult and one child's meals between the 4 of you, but that also means your youngest will run out of credit before the others and then you could share the three adult meals with all of you. That's going to take some planning.

We just ate at Tiffins and our meal cost was less total than the buffets. Dh had the steak/brisket and I had the swordfish (lunch portion). We have AP's so we did get the discount.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter