Show off your DIY projects! **The DIS DIY Gallery!**

MeanLaureen

<font color=purple>Slam Dancer Extraordinaire<br><
Are you the next Ty Pennington? An up and coming Candace Olson? Do your creative skills have Laurie Hickson-Smith and Hildi Santo Tomas shaking in their Pradas?

Post pictures of your handiwork and share your project with your fellow DIY DISers!

I've posted them before, but here they are again!

My kitchen remodel:

FinishedKitchenSinkAngle.jpg

FinishedKitchenStoveView.jpg

My secondary bathroom remodel:

Bathroom.jpg

My redecorated dining room:

DSCN3761.jpg

Wish I had a kitchen that big. Nice! We are in the process of remodeling our bathroom.

Wish I had pictures to share. Project still going. Lots of bad luck!

And yours is finished! My bathroom has become the "project from hell". Had brother in law doing the project because they needed the money so bad and now he's got all these side jobs going and doesn't have time for ours. Plus he's not doing such a great job. We started this back in April and I don't think it will be done by August the way he's going!

Cant wait till I can post something here.. We moved into our house in May and we're still unpacking.. :rolleyes1 .. We have so much work ahead of us.. I plan on tackling stuff at the first of the year as far as fixing up.. I want to redo the kitchen.. the floors in both bathrooms and new carpet.. Once I start making changes I will post back..

pppiglet said:

Very pretty! I love the tilework!

We're discussing taking out a smallish home improvement loan and finishing our house once and for all. We still need to remodel our master bathroom, replace the carpet and get a new roof. :sad2:

I found a large vanity wholesale, that's really pretty. I'm thinking about buying it, taking the wood top off, adding a granite top with sinks and retrofitting it for plumbing. (Like the one in my bath remodel)

I want to buy a few and sell them, but I figure I'd better be the test subject. :blush:

Well, I picked out the tile but brother-in-law did the work. Me and DH are never home to do projects. I did do the painting though.

Am_I_There_Yet, Love the kitchen color! Do you mind me asking what color that is? It's the color I've been thinking of for my kitchen/dining room.
Thanks.

Am_I_There_Yet, Love the kitchen color! Do you mind me asking what color that is? It's the color I've been thinking of for my kitchen/dining room.
Thanks.

I had to go back to see what I posted because I've since painted over that! I went with something a little richer with gold tones.

Ironically, we used four of the seven paints on that particular paint chip throughout our house. My cabinets are the lightest shade, and the kitchen paint was four down from that. It's Sherwin-Williams Nomadic Desert - SW 6107. :)

I really want to post pictures of the project I did over the summer, but my post count is too low... shucks...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!