Show Your Pictures Of CSR Queen bed rooms!

2Tiggers

DIS Veteran
I would love to see the pictures of the new queen bed rooms at CSR!

Thanks in advance!

:thumbsup2

I would love to see the pictures of the new queen bed rooms at CSR!

Thanks in advance!

:thumbsup2

Duvet.jpg

S7300285-1.jpg

viewofroomfrombathroomarea.jpg

deskandmirror.jpg

S7300287.jpg

S7300291-1.jpg

WOW!

Thank you KatMark! Great Pictures!

This room looks very nice. Is it a typical room at CSR? Or is this a "special room"

I have been reading things on this site and you seem to know alot about CSR...So, can I ask you a question?

Is Casitas a good location to request?

Thanks again for the GREAT Pictures! :thumbsup2

WOW!

Thank you KatMark! Great Pictures!

This room looks very nice. Is it a typical room at CSR? Or is this a "special room"

I have been reading things on this site and you seem to know alot about CSR...So, can I ask you a question?

Is Casitas a good location to request?

Thanks again for the GREAT Pictures! :thumbsup2

This is what all of the rooms will look like once the rehab is complete (October 09). The Casitas are beautiful--day and night. I love the fountains in the courtyards. We've stayed in the Casitas all seven of our stays.

However, it depends on what you want to be close to as to what section you would request.

Thanks again!

When I request a room at CSR do I have to pay for the preferred room?

I am hoping I can just say that I would like the Casitas. No paticular building...I don't think....Maybe I should look at the map.

Thanks again!

When I request a room at CSR do I have to pay for the preferred room?

I am hoping I can just say that I would like the Casitas. No paticular building...I don't think....Maybe I should look at the map.

There are no "preferred" rooms at the CSR. You either pay for standard, water view or king.

Hey, these look really nice. We stayed at CSR in 2003, but the rooms had full sized beds and didn't look nearly this nice. These look really pretty.

Thanks for sharing!

the slider doors to close off the dressing area are a long awaited improvement! I don't know why all the resorts do not offer at least the curtain closure..it really helps out a lot! Rooms look REALLY nice!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter