Show your wooden Musket Mickey sign!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thomson or Rustolem makes a wood sealer. We got one for our "Name" sign (at our house) that we bought at a local fair. You probably need to spray it once a year.

Alternatively, you could "Polyurethane" it but I think that would be a LOT of work. It would, however last MUCH MUCH longer.
Thank you!

Can someone send me the info on this? I know i can't get it in the next 3 days... but we will be back in December so i would like to think we can get it by then. Thanks...

We LOVE our sign/s! See you at the Fort October-November-December!

Attachments

• IMG_3577.JPG
    IMG_3577.JPG
    97.7 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_3578.JPG
    IMG_3578.JPG
    90.9 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_3579.JPG
    IMG_3579.JPG
    90.9 KB · Views: 33
Ajmullin,

Here is my sign at the Fort. I use two of the mid-height plant hooks that you can get at Home Depot in the garden center.

Bama Ed

PS - welcome to the DIS Camping Board :welcome: :disrocks:
I am trying to figure things out & do my required 10 posts but I'm not sure I'm doing things correctly! :)

To begin sign information, everything keeps saying please see post 1. I can't seem to go back that far?

To begin sign information, everything keeps saying please see post 1. I can't seem to go back that far?
So you need to go to https://www.disboards.com/threads/t...ead-starting-2017-please-read-post-1.3583032/ (which SHOULD link right to Post 1).

That said, in the thread (or page or whatever) at the bottom there are "Breadcrumbs" to help you navigate where you need to go.

Page1.jpg

Clicking on the 1 will take you to the first page (of that thread, forum, or whatever you are in at that time) at which time you can scroll to the top (or bottom) of that page.

Only got a few more posts to the Magical limit of 10. :D

So you need to go to https://www.disboards.com/threads/t...ead-starting-2017-please-read-post-1.3583032/ (which SHOULD link right to Post 1).

That said, in the thread (or page or whatever) at the bottom there are "Breadcrumbs" to help you navigate where you need to go.

View attachment 242321

Clicking on the 1 will take you to the first page (of that thread, forum, or whatever you are in at that time) at which time you can scroll to the top (or bottom) of that page.

Thank you! I'm new to the boards & they can be overwhelming, but I'll get it figured out!

Can't wait to see more pics of the masterpieces- luv walking through the campground & seeing them!

I'm also seeing some creative ways to display the signs. Are most people just using local hardware store hangers?

View attachment 242321

Very helpful- thank you!

Love our sign, lots of compliments so far and we haven't even taken it camping yet. Will make its debut in 2 1/2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!