Shrek at USF...

TheSecondCook

Now known as "TheFirstCook"
Just to let you families out there know, there is a Shrek character at Universal Studios Florida. He isn't just a guy in a suit with a giant head, they really have a guy made up to look like Shrek so he can talk to and interact with guests. He actually did a good job with his Mike Myers impersonation, and really seemed to be enjoying his role. He "picked" his nose and wiped it on my girlfriend's shirt! hehe!

He signs autographs and poses for pictures. You'll find him located in the "Garden of allah apartments" next to cafe labamba. I think the sign said he's out there every half an hour from noon till 2.

If your kids loved the movie as much as Rachel and I did, then they'll definitely want to check out this meet and greet!

How long is he going to be there SecondCook? Shrek is a character that I would not mind getting a pic with.

How cool! I LOVED THAT MOVIE!! :bounce:

Don't know if I'd like the nose gag, though... ;)

who the man playing the character was? A guy from our church was auditioning ( he already worked at USF)and I am curious if he got the part! If you don't know I guess I will have to wait until Sunday to ask him. :(

My friend's name is Tim.

I loved the nose gag...can't wait to see Shrek in person..going this weekend!

I thought the Shrek costume and makeup were extremely well done! I was told he moves around the park, making appearances at five different locations. Nothing in the Studio Guide yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter