shrimp

vfb2girls

DIS Veteran
We are palnning our trip to Disney and my husband would like everyone's opinions on what restaurant has the best shrimp. Those at the "world" and also in Orlando. We won't be renting a car, so we would have to take a taxi but he doesn't care. Thanks for any help.

Imho Best Shrimp Appetizers: BBQ Shrimp Shula's Steakhouse Dolphin
Pan Seared Voodoo Shrimp House of Blues DTD Westside
Shrimp Fritters Olivia's OKW Resort

Peel n' Eat Shrimp - Capt n' Jacks - DTD and if you are really hungry they have a douple portion only $16.95, with a piece of Key Lime pie for dessert you will be in Paradise!

Another vote for the peel and eat at Capt Jacks. Cape may also has very good ones as well.

I love the question!! I am always on the lookout for good shrimp. The best I have ever had anywhere were the barbecued shrimp at Emeril's (Universal and Las Vegas). We had one of the shrimp tapas at Spoodles and ours was pretty fishy, although one of our friends was just there and she said her shrimp were great. I had the worst shrimp I have ever had (overcooked & very fishy) at one of the Portofino Bay restaurants.
Give us a shrimp update when you return!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter