Shucks

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
I was very pleased with the CM this morning as I made my ressie. Then I did the phone survey and totally got the scale mixed up. 1 meant poor and not excellent. I realized that when the scale was mentioned again...so I hung up. I hope that makes the answers that I did give, null and void. What do you think?

Bobbi:goodvibes

You mean you were randomly selected as well :lmao:
That is a good question that the IT department probably could not answer...
I would imagine your answers would be void if you did not complete all of the questions.

I had a really excellent dining CM a while ago and remembered to stay on for that survey. On one question about her, I punched a 1 when it should have been 5...or vice versa.:rotfl: Anyway, I called back and asked what to do. I was told to email guest relations about my mistake which I did.

A week or so later I had a call that WDW had been able to correct my error so it wouldn't negatively affect the CM.

I don't know if not completing the survey would void it?

I've already sent one e-mail to MS today, regarding the point options at SSR, and I suppose I should take the time to send another one. Thank you. I had been waited on immediately, and was given what I asked for...if they really could match the response to me, they certainly would wonder just what would make that person happy.

Bobbi:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter