Shuttle bus to Celebration hotel for Ambassador guests (& parkgoers)?

Miss Eglantine Price

Earning My Ears
Hey everyone! My husband and I are staying at the Sheraton Grande and also the Tokyo Disney Ambassador Hotel & visiting the parks next week, and we want to ride the shuttle bus over to see the Celebration Hotel. We are curious about it, and as Disney parks nerds, it'd be a little like resort-hopping at WDW to see the Port Orleans area, walk around the Boardwalk area, etc. Would it be OK to ride the Celebration Hotel bus from and to the Tokyo Disney parks?

(This would be on a day with some extra time but one when we would want to stay around the prefecture Disney is in as opposed to venturing into Tokyo Metro area.)

Thanks so much for your response!

P.S. We were supposed to be flying to Hong Kong (and then flying to Tokyo after visiting HK Disneyland) tomorrow morning. Typhoon Mangkhut had other ideas! So we get some extra Japan time, and we won't be as hectic at Tokyo Disney Resort as we were going to be in our previous Tokyo itinerary. That is a win. Hoping for the best for Hong Kong to not get hit too bad with the typhoon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!