Shuttle to Sea World~Staying at Royal Pacific

_Laurie_D

Mouseketeer
Has anyone taken the shuttle to Sea World while staying at any of the Universal on site hotels? We will be going to Sea World one of the days we are staying at RP and I’m trying to get some info on how it works and the times it goes back and forth. We will have a car with us so deciding if it’s worth the hassle to save on parking at Sea World.

It has been a few years since I used the shuttle.
You sign up for your seats the night before you go to Sea World at the hotel front desk.

You can contact the hotel directly to get current information if no one here can answer your question.

There are a couple of times scheduled for the shuttle
Many use it in the morning and quite a few use uber to return back to the hotel if the shuttle return times are not to their liking.

I agree.
Better to shuttle/uber, etc than to drive there to SW

I used this service a few times. In the past the bus picked up at the hotel itself but on my last visit (April ‘17) you now get picked up at the bus center at City Walk.

They tell you the specific stop number when you book at the hotel. The times of departure/pick up vary depending on the time of year I think. You do still have to book the night before.

It’s a good service I think.

We did this coming from Cabana Bay. We had to sign up for the shuttle at the hotel concierge desk 24 hours before. They gave us tickets for the time of shuttle there and back. You can only ride at the designated times you choose. We took the 9am shuttle which got us to the park around 9:20-9:30 for a park opening at 10:00. Then we took the last shuttle back at 6pm.

We even met a family on the bus going to Discovery Cove, they had to catch another shuttle from SeaWorld to get there.

I'm sure your hotel will have very similar instructions as Cabana Bay.

I hadn’t thought of a day at SeaWorld for one of our days at USO in October, I really like that idea. I priced a Lyft ride from Portofino where we’re staying and it’s only $12.74. That seems like a great deal for the convenience of leaving when we want directly from our hotel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter