Sierra Suites Lake Buena Vista

Cyn

Earning My Ears
Has anyone stayed here before? I got a great internet rate ($69) for Thanksgiving Week. We are staying 7 nights with 5 people (2 adults, 3 children 11, 11, & 10) in our party. So we thought a suite would be better for sanity's sake.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Cyn

I haven't actually stayed there, but I did tour the hotel and was shown a room when I did research for Rita Aero's guide.

The hotel is in a nice location. The pool is small, but adequate. The rooms are nice. Much nicer than a typical motel room, as you will have more space and a lil kitchen with a table/chairs. There is a good sized vanity area separate from the bathroom.

Hope you have a great stay.

We stayed there about 2 years ago and really enjoyed it. I found that their website was very straight forward and we experienced no "surprises". It looks exactly like the pictures in the brochures and on the net.

The one thing we would have preferred is some sort of onsite restaurant, which there is none. But, the location is fabulous with many, many choices within very short distances. (The Crossroads and Downtown Disney are in the same neighborhood...not really walking distance, but real short drives away.)

If we weren't steadfast on-siters now, we would not hesitate to stay there again.

For $69 a night, you're getting a bargain. :D

I have stayed at the Sierra Suites and now that I live in the area, I always recommend it to friends who want to stay off-site. It is located on Palm Parkway towards the end. The rooms are one room suites...meaning the room has a the beds, a couch and coffee table, a small kitche table with two chairs and kitchen amenities.

The staff has always been courteous and were real good with my sisters two young kids when she was there last year.

Another plus is now that they have connected Palm Parkway and Turkey Lake Drive, it is easy to get to Sea World without having to get on I-4.

Thanks you for all the great responses. We were going to stay onsite this time but
have decided to opt for bigger accomodations. We partly decided on this property
because of the Turkey Lake road access. (We may go to Universal for a couple of days.)

And as hubby said, "with the low costs, we can turn that money into good eating money.
So restraunts are not an issue. He has plans for some nice meals.

Pool's not an issue either, my sons are on a swim team. So swimming is more about
workouts than enjoyment right now. Besides it'll be November, last time we went down
that month, it was just too cold to swim. (We live in Georgia with similar weather to
Orlando) They swim indoors from September to May here.

Thanks again!
Cyn

I've stayed at this Sierra Suites several times and really love it there. The rooms are clean and well equipped. The staff is very friendly. The hotel is safe with interior hallways and deadbolt locks on the doors.

Palm Parkway is a nice location too. The road isn't really busy and it's quiet there. I find this much better than 192 in Kissimmee.

The Turkey Lake Road access is key when you're going to either Universal or SeaWorld. Especially when traffic is heavy on I-4.

These are very nice BASIC suites, not two big rooms like a Em. Suites....I trust your group will have at least two rooms as you a good size brood.......enjoy.....................Ted

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter