Signature Collection Help

AmberMK

Earning My Ears
I’m posting this question in a couple of boards since I’m not sure exactly where it belongs and I’d like to get it in front of as many people as possible. I did not see a rule against this, so please forgive me if I overlooked it.

I’ve been looking for a really cool way for my niece and nephew to collect signatures at all the character breakfasts and at the Christmas party I have tickets to.

A signature book is a little mundane, and I’ve seen the numerous posts for t-shirts, pillow cases, and even plates and they just don’t seem quite right. I’ve been digging for months, and I finally stumbled across actual signature cards which seem to be fairly new, or at least don’t have any reviews yet.

I’m wondering if anyone here has used them and just didn’t think to go back to the site to review them since it appears to be a game site and not site you would normally associate with Disney awesomeness.

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/pixie-dust-signature-cards

That’s the link to them.

They really seem like a cool idea to me if they of decent quality (what I’m hoping to get an opinion on from someone), and I think they would be awesome to frame and hang around the munchkins rooms and the rest of the house as souvenirs.

Thanks ahead of time for anyone that give me a little help!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter