Signature Disappeared

My signature shows in the editing process but not in my posts. Please help.

Thank you
I can see your signature. I see a ticker - 5 months, 4 weeks and 2 days until your cruise
Disney Dream....
Celebrity Solstice....
Carnival Imagination...

Can you see it now? Is it fixed?

Nope! Idk why it's not showing on my side. Nor can I see anyone else's . Super odd. I'm at the mercy of the technology gods I guess. :badpc:

Thank you for replying...

What device are you using? Signatures don't show if you are viewing the boards on a tablet or phone. I'm on my laptop and see your ticker plus a list of 3 upcoming cruises (well, one was in March).

Thank you for your reply. I'm using my iPhone and it as well as everyone else's was showing. Now they don't.

Thank you for your reply. I'm using my iPhone and it as well as everyone else's was showing. Now they don't.
Just a shot in the dark, have you checked your settings to see if the signatures are still enabled? Just click on "Preferences" in your profile and see if the box is still checked to show people's signatures.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!