• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Signature suggestions?

hmeadq

Earning My Ears
We are planning one or two signature meals on our trip. Since we will be there during the food and wine festival, I figure we will graze through Epcot for lunch the two days we are there, then we will have CS meals for supper two days, and that will give us 2 extra TS we can use for sig meals...

We are both foodies, but my DF is not much of a fish person and neither one of us like steak at resturaunts. So which ones should we pick?

We will have a car so we can drive to anouther resort no problem...

I would suggest Jiko, it has a good selection of non-fish, non-steak dishes (it also has some nice fish dishes). It is a 4 star AAA restaraunt if I remember correctly and looks like it would be a great meal.

Citricos and California Grill both look like they have a number of options as well and both get good reviews on these boards and elsewhere.

I would suggest against both Flying Fish and Narcoossee's as both seem to be mainly fish dishes. Artist Point also has a bunch of fish and steak choices with few other choices though it might be worth a look.

I suggest looking at the menus at allears and seeing with two restaraunts look best to you. All the signature dining restaraunts tend to get good reviews almost everywhere so I don't think you are likely to go wrong with any of them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter