Silly Question for DCP

RaeDisney23_

KUFIKIRIA KIJANI
Howdy Everyone,:tink:

Im just basking in curiosity and I have to ask,

I've applied for the DCP and I'm in process for a WBI.

I have done my research and feel confident enough to take the test however there are silly questions that comes to mind.
Its roughly 9:30pm US/ET and I'm on campus at the dining hall, ...dead quiet:stitch2:

SOO what came to mind before I hit START was "Is there a specific time of day to take the WBI?"
I mean I don't think its to late to take it but is it? Or am I just being silly?

Well I'm a bit "Goofy" I guess..:goofy: Please let me know your thoughts!

I doubt it matters. My daughter took it around 8:30pm, got the email to schedule the interview around 9:30pm. Do it when you feel you are at your best- she is a night owl- morning would not work well. She also had her friend next to her as she read allowed to make sure she didn't misread the questions.

Nope, no specific time of day! Take it when you feel comfortable and have good WiFi!

Thank you kindly for your feedback!

I wounded up taking my test at 10pm and finished close to 11pm last night.
I had a funny error message though I am trying to resolve.

But in all my application is till in consideration so I'm just hanging with Peter and the Lost Boys in their hideout!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!