Silver Plan Illuminations viewing access?

auntsue

DIS Veteran
For the Illuminations show we were only able to get one boat for the cruise. It only holds 10 and there are 15 of us. My one sister is going to be on the Silver Plan and they offer some kind of preferred viewing down near Morocco.

Here's my question - How do you gain access to the preferred viewing site? A pass, a ticket, your room key, what? We want to let all the kids go on the boat, and have five adults go to the preferred site. Do you think this is possible?

Any suggestions?

We haven't gone on our trip yet, but this is how our travel agent said it works... The preferred viewing spot for Illuminations is the boat dock at Morocco and you can book it 45 days in advance. The number is (407)-939-8687. She also said that when we arrive we'll get vouchers for what we've booked (Cirque, tours, preferred viewing, etc.). I know from a friend's experience that you can't just show up for your preferred viewing (in her case FITS) and say you're on the Silver Plan; you must have a voucher.
Hope this helps you:D

Acitually you should your vouchers should be sent to your travel agent and she should give them to you. The vouchers include viewing areas for the fantasy in the sky, mickeys jamin jungle parade and illumanitions. In addition, yous should also recieve a voucher for a AAA lobby in magic kingdom for a free drink. Plus, the diamond card will afford you discounts on shoping in Down Town Disney and certain resturants. I will be glad to answer any questions you have. Enjoy your trip.:bounce: :Pinkbounc

You will receive vouchers for each person in your party that are on the Silver Plan. You must make reservations for the day that you want to use them. There is a CM at the entrance of the boat dock to take your vouchers.

I have received our vouchers after making final payment along with all our other vouchers for parades, ground transportation ect. We were told by a cm that you must make reservations for the dates you will be using them.

My ? is this, has anybody used these,or for any other event?And what did you think of the view from here?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter