• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Single due to Disney.....

Sorry to hear this happened to you. Some people are just rude and not right. The right one will come into your life and there's plenty of Disney fans out there :thumbsup2

I'm Free and I love Disney .. I'll go with u !!!
There should be a solo parent thread in the cruise meet section.. Or even resort forums here.
I'm hoping that there will be others, who are traveling without a spouse, besides me on my upcoming cruise! So far it doesn't look that way.lol. Would be nice to have a group to do Palo brunch with.

There must be other 1 adult with kid/kids travelers to WDW or DCL, right? I'd find it hard to believe if not. Maybe they just aren't on disboards lol

Last edited:
Sorry, but there's no way to put a good spin on, "I know we go to Disney every year, but this year mommy wants to go with her new freeloading boyfriend rather than take you kids." Maybe OP can come back and explain it better so we understand what really happened.
Maybe you shouldn't jump to conclusions and act like a judgmental jerk. You have no idea what her family situation is, and just because she did something you wouldn't do doesn't mean its wrong for her family.

There are lots of Disney stallions out there I'm one of them but I am married. posting here should get you lots of dudes chasing you especially if you are paying the bills in Disney!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter