Single Rider Lines

disneylover102

DIS Veteran
I'm planning a trip to Shanghai in a few years and I'm just wondering, how fast are the single rider lines? It looks like Roaring Rapids, Tron, Pirates, and Seven Dwarfs Mine Train all have single rider lines. How long do they tend to be on both weekends and on weekdays?

I've never been to Shanghai Disney...yet! But I do follow a Youtube vlogger who has been three times with two of those times being solo. She talks about the single rider lines in her vlogs. You might want to check her out. She has amazing info.
The channel is called: thisNatasha.
*I hope it's okay to share that info. :)

I'm actually planning a trip to SDL and HKDL next year...that is if it's safe to do so and I'll be doing it solo so I definitely see an advantage to using Single Rider Lines.

A group of us disers from Aus went in 2017. We tried to use the normal lines to see all the pre-ride stuff for a first ride but I believe we did use some single riders (mostly Tron) as well. We were lucky, the weather was wet and the parks were very quiet for 2 of our 3 days and even the fine last day, queues were still quite good. Our experience and I know that of others at least in the following year, was single riders lines were quick and short as the locals weren't so keen on using them, though of course that might have changed now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!