Sister Wives

Yes, I'm pretty sure he mentioned work. My DH thinks they moved Maddie and Caleb in for the birth to add drama to the show. Just a theory.

I think a big reason why they moved was his health scare. They want to be closer to family in case something happens again. He didn't have a job there yet so until they get on their feet they are staying with Janelle. Or this is how I took it.

I think a big reason why they moved was his health scare. They want to be closer to family in case something happens again. He didn't have a job there yet so until they get on their feet they are staying with Janelle. Or this is how I took it.
This how I took it to. He was majorly sick.

I think its great Caleb and Maddie moved in with Janelle. I think they will all benefit being together. Maddie as a new Mom will need a lot of help and support from family and help with Caleb. In case of an emergency there are plenty of people to help babysit if Maddie needs to go to the hospital or appointment with Caleb.

Now if it was Tony and mekelti moving in, it would be a totally different story and we'd all be having a lot to say-lol!

Just an FYI, all the old episodes are available On Demand. I watched season 1 yesterday. It was really fun to step back in time. Some of my faves:

1) Christine walking out of the couch discussion when she finds out Kody helped pick out Robyn's wedding dress. Because he never cared about hers.
2) Christine is in her hospital bed before or after giving birth, and Kody is quizzing the doctor about fertility doctors for Meri.
3) Kody smooching the new squeeze while his 3rd wife is back at the hospital in labor.
4) Meri turning Kody down on his suggestion for IVF. I don't think I remembered that.
5) The seeming focus on school work. Meri was back in school. And Mariah wants to go to Annapolis to be a Navy doctor.
6) The repeated mention of jobs and work. It's clear to me now that none of them actually works a traditional job any longer.

Soooo, Meri wants to be accepted and included but she’s going to keep up her wall and remain closed off. And that’s going to work how? She’s the one who broke trust and shut them all out. It’s up to her to earn that back. The whole Axle birth thing. She kept leaving. What were they supposed to think? Usually I feel bad for her but she just seems unwilling to try and fix what she broke.

I didn’t get any preview for next week. Did anyone else?

Soooo, Meri wants to be accepted and included but she’s going to keep up her wall and remain closed off. And that’s going to work how? She’s the one who broke trust and shut them all out. It’s up to her to earn that back. The whole Axle birth thing. She kept leaving. What were they supposed to think? Usually I feel bad for her but she just seems unwilling to try and fix what she broke.

I didn’t get any preview for next week. Did anyone else?

Next week is part 1 of the 2 part "tell all".

Seriously, I'm so over Meri. So much whining. Christine was right. She DOES bring a lot of negative energy into the room. She seems like she wants to be catered to. She doesn't reach out. She waits for the other wives (who all have a number of kids they are basically single parenting) to reach out to her. She's the one with lots of time available. She should be reaching out to them.

And if she wanted to be there for the birth, she should have waited there in the house like the rest of them did.

Madi definitely needs to kick them all out next time.

And more catfishing stuff? Either there's a lot more to that story they didn't share or they're way over milking it.

Did everyone enjoy Kody's ponytail? :crazy2:

I'm loving Christine for trying SO hard with Meri.

Can Kody just CUT his hair!!! He actually looked pretty good in his early wedding photos.

Can we get thru an episode without Meri or Robyn crying??

Oh and Janelle, “I’m not defensive, I’m discussing intensely.” :rotfl2:

She had every right to be defensive. She should just be basking in being a grandma not dealing with Meri’s insecurity.

Next week is part 1 of the 2 part "tell all".

Seriously, I'm so over Meri. So much whining. Christine was right. She DOES bring a lot of negative energy into the room. She seems like she wants to be catered to. She doesn't reach out. She waits for the other wives (who all have a number of kids they are basically single parenting) to reach out to her. She's the one with lots of time available. She should be reaching out to them.

And if she wanted to be there for the birth, she should have waited there in the house like the rest of them did.

Madi definitely needs to kick them all out next time.

And more catfishing stuff? Either there's a lot more to that story they didn't share or they're way over milking it.

Did everyone enjoy Kody's ponytail? :crazy2:

I'm loving Christine for trying SO hard with Meri.
So that’s it then? No more Sister Wives after that?

Oh and Janelle, “I’m not defensive, I’m discussing intensely.” :rotfl2:

She had every right to be defensive. She should just be basking in being a grandma not dealing with Meri’s insecurity.

Reminds me when my Mom used to say she wasn't arguing with Dad they were just discussing things. :teeth:

So that’s it then? No more Sister Wives after that?
I'm not sure, but that's typically how they end the season.

Go back and watch the old episodes though. It's interesting to watch it through the lens of where everyone ends up now.

Meri should go back and watch. She actually used to seem happy some of the time.

I'm not sure, but that's typically how they end the season.
I thought someone said awhile back that they weren’t renewed. Then again this season was a surprise to me. I’d just assumed it was over. If it does come back, please no more weddings!

I thought someone said awhile back that they weren’t renewed. Then again this season was a surprise to me. I’d just assumed it was over. If it does come back, please no more weddings!
It sure sounds like it's over.

http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/sister-wives-canceled-tlc-152774

But yeah, once it becomes a series of kids' weddings, it's sort of pointless.

Honestly, if it means I don't have to listen about the catfishing any more, I'm ok with it being gone.

TLC just announced that they'll be back for another season

"We've followed the Browns through plenty of ups and downs, but their story is far from over. We're excited to share that Sister Wives will return to TLC to continue following the journey of the Brown family."

Last edited:
But how are they going to be able to afford living in their LV mansions??? :scared1:
Those houses don’t seem much bigger than mine and they live in my area. (Their teens go to the high school my kids will go to) While a more expensive part of town it’s not a “mansion” area by any means. Their income just needs to be comfortable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter