• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sit-down dinners

mydisneykids

DIS Veteran
Could anybody please suggest places to have a sit down dinner. We will be there Presidents day Sunday with a dinner at Goofy's Kitchen the night we arive. Will likely eat CS on Monday as that is the only day that week the parks are open late. But are wondering what places are good for a dinner with 3 childern(very good eaters, love all kinds of food). Thanks for any help you can give.

In DCA, Ariel's Grotto is our favorite and in DL it would be Blue Bayou but I think it'll be closed by then so either the counter service in Rockett Redd's Pizza port or Riverbelle Terrace. Also be sure to try the Bengal BBQ as it's likely to be a casualty of the Riverbelle Terrace expansion later this year. There's also the Rainforrest Cafe in DTD.

Thanks, Rainforest Cafe would be good as the one by us has closed. That is like what I am looking for as the parks close at 6:00 most of the week and we want to wait until after then to eat to get the most of park time.

Storytellers in the Grand Californian Hotel (they don't tell stories)
There is a pretty nice restaurant in the Paradise Peir hotel (blanking on the name)
I don't recommend Tortilla Jos; every time I go there the service is terrible. The drinks are over-priced ($3.50 for a soda) and the food is Ok at best.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter