Site Sizing

LMA712014

Mouseketeer
Figured I’d drop in here and ask the pros to lessen my options for our ‘maybe potential it could happen’ Nov/Dec ‘18 trip.

If we’re coming down in a 35’ RV I’m guessing a Full site wouldn’t cut it? They’re the only ones available for a couple of our dates SO if they’re knocked off then that’ll help me make a decision on what to reserve.

Actually, many of the Full sites are more spacious than the Preferreds or even some of the Premiums. At 35ft, I think you will fit on many of the Full sites. I'd book it and make sure a note is on the reservation about your length.

j

Actually, many of the Full sites are more spacious than the Preferreds or even some of the Premiums. At 35ft, I think you will fit on many of the Full sites. I'd book it and make sure a note is on the reservation about your length.

j

Perfect! I’d seen the dimensions online buuuut just wanted to be certain.

Though this doesn’t help me narrow down options - hahahah.

We had a 37 ft Class A and now have a 36 ft Class A and have no problem fitting in the full hook up sites.

Figured I’d drop in here and ask the pros to lessen my options for our ‘maybe potential it could happen’ Nov/Dec ‘18 trip.

If we’re coming down in a 35’ RV I’m guessing a Full site wouldn’t cut it? They’re the only ones available for a couple of our dates SO if they’re knocked off then that’ll help me make a decision on what to reserve.
We're booked into a FH site in April in hopefully the 2100 loop to be close to our daughter in a cabin.

I prefer the full hook up sites over the preferred & premiums.

The full sites not only have more space between the sites, they also have more shade trees. If you like a little seclusion while camping, full is the way to go.

We have a 35' MH with three slides. The full-hook-ups are very spacious. We frequently stay in the 1700 loop.

Along the same lines, we are trying to cram in a trip in June with some friends. They have a 45 ft. 5th wheel with 3 slides. I am trying to make ressies and am not sure about what kind of site we will need. I used to camp at FW with my parents in their motorhome over 30 years ago but these new super things are new to me. Any help please?

Along the same lines, we are trying to cram in a trip in June with some friends. They have a 45 ft. 5th wheel with 3 slides. I am trying to make ressies and am not sure about what kind of site we will need. I used to camp at FW with my parents in their motorhome over 30 years ago but these new super things are new to me. Any help please?
I would go with premium loops. 1100 is our favorite, bigger sites.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!