Size 9 1/2 Ladies, what size Crocs do you wear?

NvrBnToWDW

Mouseketeer
:confused3 I was thinking about getting a pair of Crocs and I hear that the sizes are not the same as in tennis shoes. If I wear a size 9 1/2 womens, what size should I order? Also, where is a good place to get the Aspen model Crocs?

I also wear a 9 1/2 (big feet) I ordered a 10 because that is what croc's recommends. I ordered the Nile and they fit nicely.

I wear a 9 1/2 (narrow) and size 10 was way too large for me (Caymans and Niles). I have size 9 Niles and size Medium (8/9) Beach style clogs. I just ordered a size 9 Caymans but don't know how they fit yet. I put the shoes that I have in the dryer for about 5 minutes and then put them on over a pair of thick socks and walked around for a while till they cooled. Then they fit just perfect! They stretch out while they are warm.

In the payless version I wear a 9
don't know if this helps!

The first pair I bought were sized S, M, L (made in Mexico) but the second pair were actually sized (made in Canada). So I have a large and a 9. The L ones fit better...strange

I wear either a 9.5 or a 10, so I ordered both the 9 and the 10 in the Nile from Zappos, which has free shipping and free returns. The 10 was too big and the 9 was just the teeniest bit too short at first, but when it stretched out, was perfect.

Jodi

I got a pair of 9 Payless and they were just a tiny bit too small- I got a 10 and theyre in the dryer right now, should shrink and be perfect. Not sure about Crocs--tried on a size M in the store and they seemed pretty good. I think they were beach. Anyone have Niles ???? How do they run size wise--and as comfortable as closed top ones??

I usually wear a 9 or 9 1/2 in a regular shoe. I tried on the Beach Crocs at Dillards. M is too small, L is too big. Do you think the 9 Cayman would fit me? Tell me more about stretching them and how you do it.

Hey, I didn't know you could shrink them...do tell!

Forgive me for being new to this but, I want to join in on the comfortable shoes for our trip. Last year we did a two day ticket to Kings Island and my dd8 and I both had blisters and I could hardly walk by the second day. DH was the same way but, he thinks i am nuts for wanting these shoes ect.... He will be sorry when DD and I are still going and he will be hurting. :lmao:

I want to go to payless and try those first because of the size issue and I always have to try on my shoes because of the way shoes fit so differently on me. When you try these shoes on should you wear socks or not???? My DD and I plan on getting some and wanted to know how to try them on correctly and also do we need room for our feet to move around or should they fit all the way to the toe and heel??? I usually leave about a thumb size at the big toe and make sure there is room to grow. I do not want to get the wrong size because i do not want to cause blisters.

TIA

Heather

I dont think you can stretch them really once you put them in the dryer to shrink them. I tried that with my first pair of Payless and they got a little too small. Got a larger size and shrunk them and theyre better but you really have to watch carefully theyre not in the dryer more than a few minutes. Cant speak to actual Crocs, but I suppose its alot the same. Im a 9 1/2 and the 10 Payless shrunk down are ok.

I put my Crocs in the dryer to STRETCH them not to shrink them. I run the dryer about 5 minutes and then take out the warm, squishy Crocs and wear them immediately with a pair (or two) of thick socks. I wear them till they cool off and then they are just the right size when I take my socks off! I guess if you put them in the dryer and then let them cool off without wearing them they get smaller? I didn't even consider that. I too wear a 9 1/2 and I've been buying 9's and stretching them. I suppose I could try shrinking a size 10 next time! I have a very narrow foot though and the size 10's are just sooooooooo wide on my foot. It would take a lot of shrinking I think.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter