Skylanders Designs

Thank you so much for making these names for me! I appreciate it so much! I saw them on my computer & couldn't figure out how to reply to you, finally remembered to do it from my phone. Johnny's party is this Saturday & I'm sure everyone going to live everything you have made for it. Thanks for making Johnny's 4th birthday so special!!

You, and Johnny, are very welcome! Enjoy the party!

I'm running into trouble figuring out was sizes to print the candy bar wrappers, snack bag toppers. Can anyone offer some help on what they did?

The candy bar wrappers are designed to fit the large size Hershey bars. The design is roughly 9 3/4 in x 13 2/3 in.

The bag topper design is 5 x 6 but when folded is 2 1/2 x 6 in. I folded them and stapled them on a standard sandwich size ziplock bag. Or you can buy the ones that do not have the zip closure at places like Joann's or Michael's.

I hope this helps!

Hi Amy,

Seems like tha triangle banner for A is missing. Could you please do that one too? Most appreciated. Joy

Hi Amy,

Seems like tha triangle banner for A is missing. Could you please do that one too? Most appreciated. Joy

Sorry! I had created it but just didn't upload it...

a_skylandersgiantsbannertriangle_zpshxmyyrwv.jpg

Hi M_I_C_K_E_Y can you make one for me for my son's 6th birthday? His name is Choi. Let me know if you can still do this thank you so much

Hi M_I_C_K_E_Y can you make one for me for my son's 6th birthday? His name is Choi. Let me know if you can still do this thank you so much

Please let me know which items you would like and which theme? (Regular Skylanders, Giants, Swapforce, Trapteam, etc...)

Please let me know which items you would like and which theme? (Regular Skylanders, Giants, Swapforce, Trapteam, etc...)
Thanks for the reply MICKEY if its not hard to do all variants that would be great if not then the swapforse, regular and trapteam. thank you!

Thanks for the reply MICKEY if its not hard to do all variants that would be great if not then the swapforse, regular and trapteam. thank you!

The norm is that a person picks a theme (Swapforce for example) and then they normally request a full set of party items which is 9 items. (Invite, banner topper, full design, gift tag, lanyard, banner triangle, water bottle, candy and round design). I would not think that doing all of those items in 3 different themes, that the designs would all get used. Please either let me know which 1 theme you would like or choose which theme for each of the above mentioned items. I hope that makes sense.

The norm is that a person picks a theme (Swapforce for example) and then they normally request a full set of party items which is 9 items. (Invite, banner topper, full design, gift tag, lanyard, banner triangle, water bottle, candy and round design). I would not think that doing all of those items in 3 different themes, that the designs would all get used. Please either let me know which 1 theme you would like or choose which theme for each of the above mentioned items. I hope that makes sense.
Thanks for the reply MICKEY. i would pick the swapforce. Sorry for not thoroughly reading the whole thread and the previous one. thanks again.

Hello
My name is Debbie and I am from Sweden. I was so wonderful to see all the amazing customized prints for the skylanders. Do you charge for this. I wanted a cake banner for my son DARIUS for his 7th Birthday.

hello
I had written previously that I would like a banner for my son Darius 7th Birthday, I am new to this dont really know how it works. Are there any payments or what. How do I come to know if my message has been conveyed.

hello
I had written previously that I would like a banner for my son Darius 7th Birthday, I am new to this dont really know how it works. Are there any payments or what. How do I come to know if my message has been conveyed.

Hello
My name is Debbie and I am from Sweden. I was so wonderful to see all the amazing customized prints for the skylanders. Do you charge for this. I wanted a cake banner for my son DARIUS for his 7th Birthday.

There is no charge. I just like helping so many families make their events a little more special.

I wasn't sure which design you were requesting, so I made two varieties and hopefully you can find a use for both. Also, you did not specify a "theme" of which Skylanders you wanted so I guessed and did the most current one posted in this thread as that is what you probably saw.

If you want a different theme or any other items, please ask.

darius_skylandersswapforce_zpshsewclrh.jpg

darius_skylandersswapforcebannertriangle_zps8ftdxmhz.jpg

There is no charge. I just like helping so many families make their events a little more special.

I wasn't sure which design you were requesting, so I made two varieties and hopefully you can find a use for both. Also, you did not specify a "theme" of which Skylanders you wanted so I guessed and did the most current one posted in this thread as that is what you probably saw.

If you want a different theme or any other items, please ask.

darius_skylandersswapforce_zpshsewclrh.jpg

Dear Mickey

Thank you so much for
Thank you so so much for the print out. Frankly speaking I have no idea what they are called, my son is really happy with this only if Im not asking you too much I would also want a thank you tag and where you have written (Happy 7th Birthday) I would want to have Darius`s 7th Birthday.

It is so wonderful to have people like you who could make a wonders party for their children thank you so so much, God Bless You.

Debbie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!